REGISTERING FOR MEMBERSHIP ON UPLAND JOURNAL Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
roysetters3

PLEASE READ THIS

Brad Eden
Words just cant express. Let us know if there is ANYTHING you need to help you get through this. Words just cant...

ErikT

Roy,

I can't imagine the agony that you are feeling.  There is nothing meaningfull that I can say other than I am deeply sorry for your loss.

topdog1961
I don't know what to say, except that I do not pray enough.  When I do, it is usually for something affecting me deeply.  I am praying for you and your family.

Too Dogs
Very sorry to hear of this loss of your wife and friend.-Too Dogs and Mrs. Too Dogs

flopez

Roy,

Please accept my sincerest sympathies.  The pain of your tragic loss in incomprehensable.  You and your family will be in my prayers, and I promise to always remember Cindy whenever I see a biker and will yield the right of way.

Frank

x Bred Pointer
My thoughts are with you.

Robert Meister
So sorry for your loss. Words can't express what I feel..

browndog
I read it and had to go away .. dumbstruck.   I can't imagine your anguish; but the magnitude of your caring in your tribute to Cindy shines through, may she rest in peace.  My heart and prayers go out to you Roy.

Lurch
I am so sorry, Roy. While it's little comfort, we are all grieving with you. You'll be continually in our thoughts and prayers.

mshowman
That is tragic beyond words. My thoughts, like those of so many others, are with you.

Breakfast Boy
Roy, I'm at a loss for words.  Know that you and your family are in my prayers and thoughts.  Like Brad said, if there is ANYTHING you need, don't hesitate to ask.  We're here for you brother.

sxsneubaum
Please accept the sympathies of the Neubaum family.  That is about all I can say at this time, other than if you need anything let us know.

gundogpa

Like the others. I am speechless.

Life is brutal sometimes.......my heart goes out to you.

Steelheadfred

Roy - so very very sorry.

My mother is a hard core road biker, in 2000 she went from Seattle to DC, then in 2002 from Duluth to New Orleans, this summer she rides the Alaskan Highway, I try as I can not to worry about her but I can't.

I can't imagine what you are going through.

chris_gillette
My deepest sympathies, my prayers and thoughts are with you.  I am at a loss for words.