REGISTERING FOR MEMBERSHIP ON UPLAND JOURNAL Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
roysetters3

PLEASE READ THIS

Don Steese

Roy,

There aren't words strong enough to express how sorry I am.

Don't know what else to say.

Rugerdog
So painful, words cannot express...God be with you.

redtop
Wow I feel awful, I'm so sorry for your loss.

thornvalley
So very sorry Roy. Prayers sent.

Backlash
My prayers for you and your family Roy.

northshoreruffs
I am very very sorry to hear of your loss!  I will pray for you and all who are suffering form her loss to get through this.  I..like many others don't know you persnoally, but have enjoyed reading your posts and reading that definatly watered up my eyes.  It is never easy to loose a loved one, but when they are taken early its the hardest.  May God be with you through these rough times.

Pat Berry
My goodness, Roy, I can't believe it. There are no words to express my sadness for you. I feel honored to have met you and know how much you celebrate life-- both yours and Cindy's. Hang tough, buddy.

DennyB
I have lost my two oldest brothers 6 weeks apart this year and have found that very hard to bear.  But what you have lost is so, so much greater.  My heart goes out to you and your family.  I wish you well and may God bless you.

polecat
Very sorry for your loss Roy.

I'm shocked and deeply saddened to hear this terrible news. I'll always remember how affectionately you spoke of Cindy when we met on the high plains of Kansas last fall. My heart goes out to you, Roy.

gar-dog

May God give you strength to endure this pain.  I am very sorry for your loss.  

Gary

chicago0517

As a former cyclist and triathlete I fully understand the fire that burned inside your wife. I can't, however, come anywhere close to knowing the pain you are feeling right now.

My dearest and most sincere condolences. Keep your memories close to your heart.

Kindly,

Matt

grousegunner
Speechless.  My prayers and thoughts go out to you and your family.

Dakota Dogman

Ah Roy, ... #$%^ man... the preacher aint swore in years, but that is all I can feel right now.  I am so sorry.  You are in my prayers, you and your family, what a nightmare...

God at a time like this life doesn't make a bit of sense.  We don't even begin to know how to process this pain.  I guess you have been there too with your son.  Since You know something of what it is like... God you promised a peace that passes understanding, a peace beyond circumstances; can you give that to Roy right now please?  Nothing is right, nothing is going to be right, but hold him close to your chest, give him your comfort, love... grace.

Its times like these that we need you the most God...

God Bless friend, Matt s

RookieEP

Sitting here with Kate in my lap, my eyes welled up and my chest tightened..  I'm so soo sorry Roy.  I can't even imagine what your going through.  God speed to Cindy, and God bless your family.

Jim