Sign in to follow this  
blanked

eagle pack food

blanked

i have tried them all.  diamond of various ones, eukanuba, evo,

pro plan, kent native.... all had issues of some sort.   tried eagle pack super premium and it is great.  dogs coat is nice and thick for a gsp.  was always thin on everything else.  he is not hungry all the time and eating cow pucky like before.  not too thin or fat, great energy.  all of this was an issue before including paint peeling gas and runny stools.   i hope when i switch to the eagle pack high perfromance during the season it continues to work for me

WPG Gizmo
Been using it now for over a year and I like it.

Cooper Hill Hunter
I really like Eagle Pack, dogs do to.  Unfortunately where I live I have to special order it and it seems to be about $10 more a bag than it should be.

RookieEP
Eagle P. didn't work with Nelly for some reason. Goes to show different dogs do well on different stuff.

WPG Gizmo
Cooper do you have a blue seal near you they carry Eagle I pay $32 for a bag.

Cooper Hill Hunter
Funny you should say that, I just spoke with him the other day. He was talking up the blue seal dog food. Their performance was a 30/20 feed that looked decent. He wants $32.00 for 40lbs. If I could get EP for that I would jump on it. Looks like I will be stopping in. I paid $50 for my last bag of EP that was special ordered from a different store.  My preferred feed is Pro Series out of Canada  but my dealer has not been able to get it for quite some time.

caleb

Just FYI for anyone feeding Eagle Pack, it's now available through Amazon Prime.

UplandSasquatch

That's good news on Amazon.  We've been getting the EP holistic select for years and have been very happy with it.

MoSpaniels
On 7/26/2009 at 8:27 AM, blanked said:

he is not hungry all the time and eating cow pucky like before.

Blanked, In your experience do you see the recycling as a symptom of hunger? I have never thought of this behavior as a function of hunger. All my dogs eat the same diet and get the similar exercise and or training regimens. I have wondered about what might be missing in the big picture as some do eat or chew on the cattle and horse "bits" but most dogs do not exhibit this behavior. Your description gave me pause to consider. Has your GSP quit the behavior entirely?

bigdog MN

I order Eagle Pack through Chewy or PetFlow.  Wait unil they send  20% off offer and then get a few bags

UplandHntr

I quit getting Chewy coupons when I signed up for auto ship. Anyone else experience this? So now I save 5% with auto ship but never see the 20% coupons. 

erik meade

I had never heard of Eagle Pack food.

I go to their website and see

"Eagle Pack is available exclusively at local independent pet stores and regional chains." 

eagle-shop-locally.png

But then it is offered on Amazon?