• Announcements

• Brad Eden

WELCOME NEW UJ MEMBERS   06/25/2017

It seems the word is out and UJ is enjoying a steady stream of newly Registered Members. Welcome to all of you, and we are all looking forward to your positive participation. I strongly suggest you review the Board Guidelines that have been in place since 2002. The most significant thing being that UJ is a NO POLITICS BOARD. LInk:  UJ BOARD GUIDELINES   Also UJ stays afloat mainly through Member Donations. Once a Donation is made you are placed in the Contributing Member Group with extra Priviliges. I am getting very few new Donations so hopefully this will spur that on a bit. Link:  New Members/Donations/Priviliges
Sign in to follow this  
Briarscratch

Upland Tradition, Pheasants vs. Grouse, etc.

Hunshatt
I should post all the PM and e-mail threats to my life and limb and family I am getting from Pheasant hunter members. They are a rough gang. My lawyer told me to keep them private for now.

does 2 constitute a gang?   And rough only describes the leather bars johnsd and sweater boy hang out at.

Brad Eden
I changed the name of this Forum. Refresh.

WPG Gizmo

High Brass #9 out of a 410 will take care of the peasants :D

Long Live the King

L. Gallagher

You mean...someone out there really took you guys seriously...ok...

what's a flush counter...LOL

Steve Hunts
I thought those counter thingies were to keep track of how many times you got jabbed in the eye by branches when grouse hunting!!

sxsneubaum

"JOCULARITY!  JOCULARITY!"

Get out of my head Scratch.  That is exactly what I was thinking.  

Keep an even keel people, damn.  It's not about the bird, it is about the ability to continue to follow our dogs chasing quarry through the uplands.  A house divided can not stand.

Hunshatt
I changed the name of this Forum. I have no back bone

can't belive the King caved to presure, from the hinterlands...... :glare:  :glare:

Brad Eden

I am doing paintings of chukar, quail (all types), sharptail, prairie chicken, snipe, blue grouse, Hungarian Partridge (Hun), doves, pigeons (all types), european woodcock, francolin, guineafowl, ducks (all types), geese (all types), sandgrouse, spurfowl, peafowl, wild turkey, ptarmigan, Capercaillie, spruce grouse, red grouse, crows, starlings, robins, and more for UJ decals. Should be done by 2050 give or take.

Did I miss any?

Oh, meadowlark, himilayan snowcock...

Ralph Ford

A Twenty gets you Contributing Member status! But you can continue to suck up bandwidth for free--its voluntary. :oops:  :p

Brad, You were successful in shaming me into submission. I can hardly wait for my 'Contributing' member status to be updated.

I would never want to be accused of selfishly sucking up bandwidth!

Maybe now my vote for the Meadowlark, as king of gamebirds will be counted!!

(added by Brad)

Just doing my job...Meadowlark has been added to list above.

Brad Eden
A Twenty gets you Contributing Member status! But you can continue to suck up bandwidth for free--its voluntary. :oops:  :p

Brad, You were successful in shaming me into submission. I can hardly wait for my 'Contributing' member status to be updated.

I would never want to be accused of selfishly sucking up bandwidth!

Maybe now my vote for the Meadowlark, as king of gamebirds will be counted!!

Just doing my job...Meadowlark has been added to list above.

SydneyWI

I changed the name of this Forum. Refresh

Truly Brad, that was my first lol of the new year.

SydneyWI

Now will you change the other to

"Firearms and the Correct Ammo for Hunting Wild Late Season Roosters On a Reservation over a Pointing Dog forum"?

Wisconsin
I am doing paintings of chukar, quail (all types), sharptail, prairie chicken, snipe, blue grouse, Hungarian Partridge (Hun), doves, pigeons, european woodcock, francolin, guineafowl, ducks (all types), geese (aqll types), sandgrouse, spurfowl, peafowl, wild turkey, ptarmigan, Capercaillie, spruce grouse, red grouse, crows, starlings, robins, and more for UJ decals. Should be done by 2050 give or take.

Did I miss any?

Oh, meadowlark, himilayan snowcock...

The day Uppie does a reveiw of Dennis Fett's fireside book, "Wacky World of Peafowl", that's when...oh well, God help us all!   :(  

Ken