REGISTERING FOR MEMBERSHIP ON UPLAND JOURNAL Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
valuman

Which Grouse Hunting Books?

bunyan
I've learned the hard way to pick up new books as soon as possible.  Unfortunately, I don't wan to get rid of the ones I have gotten at a bargain.  I remember seeing that mulak book at borders when it came out.  Should have bought it for the cover price!  I remember it being a good one.

Laminarman
I've learned the hard way to pick up new books as soon as possible.  Unfortunately, I don't wan to get rid of the ones I have gotten at a bargain.  I remember seeing that mulak book at borders when it came out.  Should have bought it for the cover price!  I remember it being a good one.

Got a minty Mulak at an online auction recently for less than $30.  Finally in the right place at the right time.  Yet to crack it open and it sits in a pile near the easy chair and fireplace with a Traver, Middleton, Wulff, Knight and a couple other guys.

WI Brookie Guy
Got a minty Mulak at an online auction recently for less than $30.  Finally in the right place at the right time.  Yet to crack it open and it sits in a pile near the easy chair and fireplace with a Traver, Middleton, Wulff, Knight and a couple other guys.

Which Traver book?  Years ago I was finally able to score Anatomy of a Fisherman...the price tag that I see these days scares me.

Laminarman

Which Traver book?  Years ago I was finally able to score Anatomy of a Fisherman...the price tag that I see these days scares me.

1st ed of Trout Madness.  Have yet to read any of his stuff.  Too many books, too little time...

WI Brookie Guy

1st ed of Trout Madness.  Have yet to read any of his stuff.  Too many books, too little time...

Trout Madness is the Judge's best book in my opinion; his followup Trout Magic, while still quite good, never quite measured up.