FRIENDLY REMINDER ABOUT HUNTING REPORTS/TOPICS... Read more... ×
Crowbird

Who are you listening to?

BlacknTan

I've just never heard this tune done as well as Willie does it... It's feeling gives me a little chill..

Chief Paduke

dogrunner

4D130E26-EC19-4A27-BAA2-27D4F9B014DA.jpeg

dogrunner

44D92145-68B9-4424-BD74-BF2D53E529FE.jpeg

Irishwhistler

Listening to THE ALT - me all time favorite Irish style guitarist John Doyle, Nuala Kennedy on flute, and Eamon O' Leary on bouzouki, a trio of incredibly talented musicians whom I have personally met at a house concert, John Doyle on more than one occasion.  Give a listen and enjoy this tight one "GEESE IN THE BOG".

CHEERS,

Mike 🍀🇮🇪🇺🇸

dogrunner

A6A4F58A-2C90-46EA-9A8E-A41A0287A455.jpeg

dogrunner

60F389F0-4BCD-4755-BFE8-2E430C49D76A.jpeg

atticus

The making of the atomic bomb  by Richard Rhodes.  It's a fantastic history, complete with backgrounds on all the key scientists and the various discoveries in nuclear physics and quantum mechanics, politics, leading up to the Manhattan project and the construction of the bomb.  It's 40+- hours long but is riviting. I'm just getting to the beginning of the war and it's really good. 

Steve Hunts

Chief Paduke
8 hours ago, atticus said:

The making of the atomic bomb  by Richard Rhodes.  It's a fantastic history, complete with backgrounds on all the key scientists and the various discoveries in nuclear physics and quantum mechanics, politics, leading up to the Manhattan project and the construction of the bomb.  It's 40+- hours long but is riviting. I'm just getting to the beginning of the war and it's really good. 

Does it have interviews with any of the participants? By any chance Dr. James Hal Carter?

atticus
2 hours ago, Chief Paduke said:

Does it have interviews with any of the participants? By any chance Dr. James Hal Carter?

There have been quotes from many notables so far but not him. Not yet anyway. The first meeting in the US just occurred after a discussion with FDR. I think I have 20+ hours to go. 

dogrunner

1AFE7224-8CB5-4955-8739-D6F8DE831A5D.jpeg

max2

This one here is another good oldy . Hard to listen to without purpose . Long ride in the vehicle  works or I would imagine a little quiet time with a set of headphones attached ~ lights down low ~ escape -relax & take it all in  :D

Midnight Getaway

dogrunner

A853AF5E-30B5-4A38-B2B8-4147C2CB5334.jpeg