• Announcements

• Brad Eden

TO THOSE REGISTERING FOR MEMBERSHIP ON UJ   01/06/2018

To the Guests who have decided to register for Membership. PLEASE read Terms of Service, not just checking it off. This is covered there: Add more info than just "hunting" or "Upland hunting" or "birds" or "outdoors" or similar nebulous terms in the required INTERESTS field. Despite this Boards strong spam filtering function, some Spam registrations do sneak through. I need an inkling that you are a human being not a Spam Bot tagging onto key words. Also please do not use a business name as your User Name. Thank you.
Michael Stenstrom

Custom Knives

Michael Stenstrom

As some on the site know I make custom knives. My goal is to put together the blade style and size you want, with the handle and pin material that fit your tastes. Each knife is made to your specifications, and to fit your hand. I have recently updated my website, please feel free to check it out.

Outdoorsman's Edges

PM or board e-mail me for any further info or questions.

Update 3/5/07

I am going to be adding some small fixed blade pocket knives to the site. Check them out.

(missing Photo)

The Bobwhite

(missing photo)

The Scaley

(missing photo)

The knives come with a sheath that fits in your back pocket.

Crazy Horse

Here's one Mike made for me. Shaped antler scales. Love it!!!

Pocket Knife.jpg

studdog

Nice looking knife!  Could not get to the website?

Brad Eden

This is an old Artisans Topic  from 2007. The photos are apparently missing. I'll ask Mike to recreate his Upland Artisans Topic with new stuff. 

Michael Stenstrom

Here are some recent work. One of the large folders called the Silvertip. Claro Walnut scales

IMG_0379.JPG

Michael Stenstrom

The link worked for me, though the site is not super mobile friendly. .  Lets see if I can add some more picts. Here is the Whitetail. Bocote' and Cherry.

IMG_0308.JPG