• Announcements

• Brad Eden

TO THOSE REGISTERING FOR MEMBERSHIP ON UJ   01/06/2018

To the Guests who have decided to register for Membership. PLEASE read Terms of Service, not just checking it off. This is covered there: Add more info than just "hunting" or "Upland hunting" or "birds" or "outdoors" or similar nebulous terms in the required INTERESTS field. Despite this Boards strong spam filtering function, some Spam registrations do sneak through. I need an inkling that you are a human being not a Spam Bot tagging onto key words. Also please do not use a business name as your User Name. Thank you.
Sign in to follow this  
Brad Eden

Pencil Dog Portraits/Drawings

Brad Eden

My sincere apology to people who are waiting for art or for me to contact them concerning any portraits/drawings they are interested in having me complete. I didn't anticipate the positive response to this Upland Artisans Gallery and wish I could devote more time to this endeavor. I will continue to try and complete already commissioned works and gather contact info from interested people as they contact me. I hate to disappoint people and am sorry if that is the case. Brad

CUSTOM PENCIL PORTRAITS OF YOUR DOG

baxterlr.jpg

1/1/13 "Baxter"

murphydog.jpg

2/21/12 A Memorial portrait of "Murphy" the golden.

vernportraitlores.jpg

4/26/10 A Memorial portrait of Mike Stenstroms GSP "Vern". The most productive and workmanlike pointing dog I have ever had the privilige to hunt over.

kdoglores2.jpg

2/14/08 A Braque Francais 3 generation piece–just completed for member K dog. Chase at top, Mia on left and Rose on the bottom right.

I am still plugging away at my list of commissions. Please be patient!

fnldogpotraits.jpg

Specializing in head studies. Also do full body poses and in the field/hunter/dog/birds. All drawings require some supplied reference photos-digital or prints.

Please contact me through board PM and/or e-mail for further information and prices for drawing and framing.

Will try and meet special gift deadlines etc-but waiting period is likely since I do these on the side from my "real job(s)"

I will keep contact info and contact interested customers as I whittle down the list.

beagle2.jpg

12/16/08 An illustration/drawing for a column I wrote.

GIZ.jpg

7/29/07  Gizmo and Granddaughter-A recently completed drawing for member WPG Gizmo in thanks for his work on the 07 Raffle and ME Get Together.

newemma.jpg

7/20/07  "Emma", a recently completed Chessie portrait for a UJ member.

blackbearweb1.jpg

"Black Bear", a recently completed illustration/drawing for a column.

nohunting.jpg

"Hunters Lament", an illustration/drawing for a column I wrote.

huntressFPO.jpg

An illustration/drawing for a column I wrote.

Thanks,

Brad Eden

brad@uplandjournal.com

Sign in to follow this