Sign in to follow this  
Brad Eden

Pencil Dog Portraits/Drawings

Brad Eden

My sincere apology to people who are waiting for art or for me to contact them concerning any portraits/drawings they are interested in having me complete. I didn't anticipate the positive response to this Upland Artisans Gallery and wish I could devote more time to this endeavor. I will continue to try and complete already commissioned works and gather contact info from interested people as they contact me. I hate to disappoint people and am sorry if that is the case. Brad

CUSTOM PENCIL PORTRAITS OF YOUR DOG

baxterlr.jpg

1/1/13 "Baxter"

murphydog.jpg

2/21/12 A Memorial portrait of "Murphy" the golden.

vernportraitlores.jpg

4/26/10 A Memorial portrait of Mike Stenstroms GSP "Vern". The most productive and workmanlike pointing dog I have ever had the privilige to hunt over.

kdoglores2.jpg

2/14/08 A Braque Francais 3 generation piece–just completed for member K dog. Chase at top, Mia on left and Rose on the bottom right.

I am still plugging away at my list of commissions. Please be patient!

fnldogpotraits.jpg

Specializing in head studies. Also do full body poses and in the field/hunter/dog/birds. All drawings require some supplied reference photos-digital or prints.

Please contact me through board PM and/or e-mail for further information and prices for drawing and framing.

Will try and meet special gift deadlines etc-but waiting period is likely since I do these on the side from my "real job(s)"

I will keep contact info and contact interested customers as I whittle down the list.

beagle2.jpg

12/16/08 An illustration/drawing for a column I wrote.

GIZ.jpg

7/29/07  Gizmo and Granddaughter-A recently completed drawing for member WPG Gizmo in thanks for his work on the 07 Raffle and ME Get Together.

newemma.jpg

7/20/07  "Emma", a recently completed Chessie portrait for a UJ member.

blackbearweb1.jpg

"Black Bear", a recently completed illustration/drawing for a column.

nohunting.jpg

"Hunters Lament", an illustration/drawing for a column I wrote.

huntressFPO.jpg

An illustration/drawing for a column I wrote.

Thanks,

Brad Eden

brad@uplandjournal.com

Sign in to follow this