• Announcements

• Brad Eden

TO THOSE REGISTERING FOR MEMBERSHIP ON UJ   01/06/2018

To the Guests who have decided to register for Membership. PLEASE read Terms of Service, not just checking it off. This is covered there: Add more info than just "hunting" or "Upland hunting" or "birds" or "outdoors" or similar nebulous terms in the required INTERESTS field. Despite this Boards strong spam filtering function, some Spam registrations do sneak through. I need an inkling that you are a human being not a Spam Bot tagging onto key words. Also please do not use a business name as your User Name. Thank you.
Sign in to follow this  
DennisMcFeely

$50 nippers

HuntersDad
I wish this was about nipples.

But there hasn't been any pics....

gonehuntin

$50.00 nippers won't do anything the ten dollar ones don't, they're just prettier. I'd never pay that for a nipper nor the money for an Abel real painted like a trout.

But He'll, I'm perpetually broke.

GB Jack
$50.00 nippers won't do anything the ten dollar ones don't, they're just prettier. I'd never pay that for a nipper nor the money for an Abel real painted like a trout.

I don't disagree with you completely, but cutting fluorocarbon in 6 and 7 x, this nipper does make a difference, at least in my hands.

Pete F
You can get Orvised up in any outdoor sport nowadays.

Just remember if you buy the right stuff at least you will look like you know what you're doing.

A number of years ago a wealthy man bought a neighboring farm. He moved the Harvestores silos so that they were in a row, built a new barn, remodeled the farmhouse and bought new tractors and other equipment.

My neighbor, a farmer (since retired to the Virgin Islands), asked the equipment dealer, Why did you sell him those tractors? The salesman said: Dave, so you can buy them used.

Whats wrong with any of this?

Ahhh simple

One man made his money and invested it in a farm to look like he was a farmer, the other was a farmer made money without looking like a prosperous farmer and retired well.

gonehuntin

I don't disagree with you completely, but cutting fluorocarbon in 6 and 7 x, this nipper does make a difference, at least in my hands.

So Jack; you got suckered into a pair too?? :D  :D

Fin2Feather
I once got lit up pretty good on a guitar board for laughing at guys for buying a $100 capo.  I still think it's silly and I wouldn't buy one, but now I keep my opinions on stuff like that to myself.  If you want $50 nippers, you should have them.

erik meade
You can get Orvised up in any outdoor sport nowadays.

Just remember if you buy the right stuff at least you will look like you know what you're doing.

A number of years ago a wealthy man bought a neighboring farm. He moved the Harvestores silos so that they were in a row, built a new barn, remodeled the farmhouse and bought new tractors and other equipment.

My neighbor, a farmer (since retired to the Virgin Islands), asked the equipment dealer, Why did you sell him those tractors? The salesman said: Dave, so you can buy them used.

Whats wrong with any of this?

I think the point of the story is that you want to be the equipment dealer - he gets to sell things twice.