Umtanum

First chukar hunt with the new Rizzini 20 ga:

PICT0008_zps086804fd.jpg

Fred

Escopeton

Duskies and Uggies.

9422_139452237696_3337907_n.jpg

Greg Hartman

First upland bird of the 2013/14 season (not counting doves), taken with a 28 gauge Holland & Holland Royal Game cartridge that a friend bought for me in the UK.  How cool is that??  I'm sure the bird appreciated being killed by such a fine cartridge.   :D

10-16-13-FirstUplandBirdOfTheSeason_zps7

T Roberts
First upland bird of the 2013/14 season (not counting doves), taken with a 28 gauge Holland & Holland Royal Game cartridge that a friend bought for me in the UK.  How cool is that??  I'm sure the bird appreciated being killed by such a fine cartridge.   :D

it don't get better than that Greg!

Ruger1

An early season brace of woodcock killed over my 13 year old GSP Fudge and my 45 year old Browning Super-Light Superposed:

DSC_0108_zpsfeeb5c1d.jpg.

Ruger1/Hoppe's no.10

Laminarman
An early season brace of woodcock killed over my 13 year old GSP Fudge and my 45 year old Browning Super-Light Superposed:

DSC_0108_zpsfeeb5c1d.jpg.

Ruger1/Hoppe's no.10

Do you have any idea how much I love that particular gun??  Very nice indeedy.

gjw

Hi all, my daughter and I went out after I was done with work for a couple hours.  Did well, I limited (but lost one, so only two in the bag) and Jo was able to get a bird (her second one since she started hunting this year).

Here's Jo with her bird and her 12ga Brittany:

DSCF05511.jpg

Mine taken with my 12b J. Harkom:

DSCF05501.jpg

Best!

Greg

RuffChaser

A couple of DOODs taken with my Beretta Silver Pigeon V in 20 ga.

IMG_9213_zps870c5cee.jpg

Fishnfowler

Not on the same par with the other photos, but here is the Copper dog with a well earned brace.

chukar2013016_zps7c32f834.jpg

MilRob

Nice pics everyone.  I always like seeing the variety of guns everyone uses.

A trip to chukar country is high on my list!!  One of these years sooner than later I hope to make it out there.

Greg,  that Holland ammo is pretty cool.  I have an old box of paper 16 ga Federals from grandpa I am going to use on some pheasants this year.  

GJW, always good photos.  Can't wait until my kids are old enough to hunt with me.  Be a little while yet as my oldest is not 2 yet.

Ruffchaser, nice pic.  Still can't get over how big that dood is.

Slowpokebill

Well Done!

Slowpokebill

Just something silly taken with the phone. I forget to get a bird and gun photo until it was to late.

152947373.jpg

gjw

Hi all, my kids and I went out to my friend Joel's place today for a hunt.  Had a wonderful time!!!  Joel and his Mom are some of the finest people you'd ever want to meet.  In between the places we hunted Joel and his Mom made us a wonderful dinner (lunch to those out east), ham, German potato salad, beans and a wonderful apple dish.  Just can't beat their hospitality.  Thanks Joel and Ethel!!!

Anyway, we got some birds, Will shot two, Joel one and I got three.  Lot of birds, but the wind was a bit strong, so made things a bit difficult.

All of us used doubles (of course!!).  Joel his 12ga Sarriugarte, Will his 16ga Sauer, Jim his 12ga Victor Sarasqueta, Jo her 12ga Brittany and I used my 16b Charles Boswell.

Here's the crew, Will, Jim, Jo and Joel and of course Duchess

DSCF05531.jpg

Will

DSCF05541.jpg

Joel

DSCF05551.jpg

My gun & birds

DSCF05561.jpg

A bit muddy out there also

DSCF05521.jpg

Best!

Greg

Brian Meckler

Greg,

thats a good looking group (minus the old guy)  :devil:  

Thanks for posting pictures everyone.  Im sitting here laid up recovering from shoulder surgery so I am living vicariously through you guys.  Keep them coming !

Ruger1

Greg,

thats a good looking group (minus the old guy)  :devil:  

Thanks for posting pictures everyone.  Im sitting here laid up recovering from shoulder surgery so I am living vicariously through you guys.  Keep them coming !

Hope your recovery goes well - I had major abdominal surgery in August but managed to time it well vis-a-vis Michigan's bird season. I just posted this photo on another thread but here it is again: This Monday's limit of woodcock in Michigan's U.P. The shotgun is my much loved Browning Super-Light Superposed:

DSC_0165_zps05da41c3.jpg.

Ruger1/Hoppe's no.10