jroetz

Sterlingworth Market

drummer's stump

I am not sure why there is an argument going on, everyone knows that neither of them can compare to a German gun!!  Case closed.  Now let talk about something important like the effects of extreme cold on shotgun pattern. 

Don Steese
30 minutes ago, drummer's stump said:

I am not sure why there is an argument going on, everyone knows that neither of them can compare to a German gun!!  Case closed.  Now let talk about something important like the effects of extreme cold on shotgun pattern. 

Or the relative sanity of someone who'd be out patterning shotguns in weather like that!!:x

Bob Blair

I am just so happy with this thread. It's good to know that I have a gun with some cool factor sitting in my safe as I type. I have a nicely re-done, 30", 16 ga, ejector Sterlingworth that is seeing less use since I've had my Beretta O/U's. As I read this, I was thinking that I should maybe put that one up for sale and see what it brings.......but, my mid-30's son has, in the last few years, taken quite a liking to nice shotguns......I just have to get him to understand and appreciate what a cool gun the Sterlingworth is.

Marc Ret
8 minutes ago, Bob Blair said:

I just have to get him to understand and appreciate what a cool gun the Sterlingworth is.

One phone conversation with the Fox Witch Doctor (aka Al) would probably take care of that. 

Hope those Courteney boots are wearing well for you Bob. 

Brad Eden

Topic edited, posts removed. Including some quoted posts, etc. Couldn't clean up everything. When Topics become one on one arguments, and disrespectful at that, they get edited or removed. Always have, always will.

Bob Blair
2 hours ago, Marc Ret said:

One phone conversation with the Fox Witch Doctor (aka Al) would probably take care of that. 

Hope those Courteney boots are wearing well for you Bob. 

Actually they were just slightly small for me so the aforementioned son has them now and loves them beyond description. He had them on at my house on Christmas and must have thanked me half a dozen times that day. 

tut
1 hour ago, Brad Eden said:

Topic edited, posts removed. Including some quoted posts, etc. Couldn't clean up everything. When Topics become one on one arguments, and disrespectful at that, they get edited or removed. Always have, always will.

dragoneye.jpg

bruski

Damn, did I miss something?

Don Steese
9 minutes ago, bruski said:

Damn, did I miss something?

Probably. That's the reason Brad edits this stuff. He should run a trailer with all the outtakes like some movies do. 

FlyChamps
41 minutes ago, Don Steese said:

Probably. That's the reason Brad edits this stuff. He should run a trailer with all the outtakes like some movies do. 

I must be living poorly of late because  I've missed most of the recent "goings on" on this thread and others.

Also, I must be losing my touch.  It's been a long time since one of my posts has "vanished" to the moderator in chief's magic wand.

Brad Eden

I like to nip things in the bud. Plus..FYI...this new Board has a "Hide" function. I rarely delete Topics or Posts but Hide them if needed. This way I have evidence of any indescretionn for when I get the obligatory "Who me, how dare you remove my enlightened input!" Messages...plus I can "Unhide" if I went off half cocked, or was able to clean up a particularly resourceful Topic.

Marc Ret
13 hours ago, Bob Blair said:

Actually they were just slightly small for me so the aforementioned son has them now and loves them beyond description. He had them on at my house on Christmas and must have thanked me half a dozen times that day. 

Happy to hear your son is enjoying them Bob but I'm sorry to learn you're not the one putting them to good use. Hope he gave you something nice in return. All the best.