Sign in to follow this  
LostintheUplands

2014 UJ Fly Swap

GrouseLabMike
Mine will be out soon. Not to rub it in but I will be in Florida next week with the temps in the 80s probably bass fishing.

HuntersDad
Yeah but you'll be in Florida...    :devil:

LostintheUplands

Not to rub it in but this Sunday I'll be wading the Arkansas tossing stones in temps reaching the high 60's. :D

we'll expect a full report please.

same goes for you Mike, hopefully with some gator pics thrown in.

Rich Farino
Just tied up orders of 25, 36, working on one of 72, and another of 36 on the way.

Are those numbers dozens?

GrouseLabMike
No just singles. Thanks be to god. LOL

GrouseLabMike
Guys I wont be able to send my flies in until next Tuesday at the earliest. If you would like please pm me your address, and I will ship the flies to everyone personally. I do not want to hold up the fly swap because I will be on vacation. This weekend was nuts, packing, finishing up orders, and doing exams for school before my vacation.

LostintheUplands

Guys I wont be able to send my flies in until next Tuesday at the earliest. If you would like please pm me your address, and I will ship the flies to everyone personally. I do not want to hold up the fly swap because I will be on vacation. This weekend was nuts, packing, finishing up orders, and doing exams for school before my vacation.

Lets just keep things simple and mail them out when you get back from vaca. And post up a TR from your trip to make amends.  :)

GrouseLabMike
Sounds good guys. The trip was decent. We ended up getting some Floridian flue that knocked us down for  a few days. I will be tying tonight. Thanks for waiting for me. and I appoligize again. Crazy last few months for me.

GrouseLabMike
Tied them up this morning. Switched to my grey squirrel nymph pattern. Tied from a PA Grey Squirrel I bagged. I slammed a ton of brook trout on this fly. Will be shipping out this evening.

upstate
did my buggers arrive yet. I hope so.

LostintheUplands

did my buggers arrive yet. I hope so.

Sure did and they look sweet!

This is who I have so far

Upstate

Elhew

Rich

HuntersD

Juneboy

We have a few stragglers, you know who you are.  :D

(Grifish has an excuse, he's still looking for the other half of his envelope  :devil: )

I'll take some pics of the flies this weekend.

GrouseLabMike
Did my flies get there yet? didn't see any updates. Shipped them last week. Just wanted to make sure you got them.

LostintheUplands

Yeah I got'm

Pm me your address again,

Thx

We still have two stragglers

pbalser

Grifish

Any ETA on flies ???

Grifish
Heck, I just checked back in to see how things wrapped up.  Why don't you just leave me out since the post office lost mine.

GrouseLabMike
I think you should still get flies. It was not your fault that they got destroyed. I mean the ones who turned them in already tied them to include you. It is not like we need 1 more of our patterns anyway :)