Brad Eden

Got Tail?

Brad Eden

grousedisplays.jpg

A reminder on the availability of the newly designed Upland Journal Grouse Tail Display-Plaques.

These stunning, simple, and elegant displays are made individually, by hand, by UJ Member and talented cabinetmaker and craftsman "Cooter Brown". These displays are exclusive to Upland Journal.

grousedisplaydesk.jpg

They can be placed on your desktop or mounted on a wall, feature brass hardware, and are finished in a clear satin lacquer finish. (They could also be used in a shadowbox)

They are available on the Upland Journal/Upland Gear page and come with detailed instructions on how to prepare your trophy grouse tail. You can choose between Black Cherry or Black Walnut. A truly unique item that I am pleased to offer to UJ Members and fellow upland bird hunters. The price is $38.50 which includes all Shipping & Handling. They are worth every penny.

Upland Gear Shopping Cart/Page

If you don't use Paypal you can order using check/snail mail: Brad Eden, PO Box 172, Frankfort, ME 04438

Thanks for taking a peak.

Brad Eden
Spinning around the forums for those who have a spread fan or two that needs a classy mount.

Brad Eden
OK all you grouse killers...a new batch of displays are winging their way south to north as we speak. I have only offered these here on board up to now but plan to market them a bit on some upland/grouse Facebook Groups soon.

bosco mctavitch

"just add 7/8oz of 7 1/2's, stir, and serve"

Cool!!

Cooter Brown
Bosco, you should get one of the walnut ones and checker it...as Brad would say, that would be "wicked cool"!

Chubs

Here's the fan from the first bird I shot over my pup. The mount works great. At some point, I'll get around to hanging it on the wall...

TailFan.jpg

bosco mctavitch
Bosco, you should get one of the walnut ones and checker it...as Brad would say, that would be "wicked cool"!

Will you make one to my dimensions?   :p

Hunshatt
Here's the fan from the first bird I shot over my pup. The mount works great. At some point, I'll get around to hanging it on the wall...

TailFan.jpg

It's cool that you shot one before Kilinger

Cooter Brown

Bosco,  I'll make whatever you want as long as Brad doesn't find out.

Brad Eden

Bosco,  I'll make whatever you want as long as Brad gets his cut.

Fixed it for you...

Chubs

Bosco,  I'll make whatever you want as long as Brad doesn't find out.

Thanks for the tip, Cooter. I need to get some of that stuff, anyway, so I'll do that.

Cooter Brown

Bosco,  I'll make whatever you want as long as Brad gets his cut.

Fixed it for you...

Eden, you magnificent bastard!!!

Wisconsin

Brad,

You saw Buster's bird from Sunday and sucked me in......I'll post a picture when it's on the office wall next to my Eden original!

Ken

Brad Eden
Brad,

You saw Buster's bird from Sunday and sucked me in......I'll post a picture when it's on the office wall next to my Eden original!

Ken

Thanks Ken, I got your order. I'll get Busters display out ASAP. :)

Brad Eden

I shot a nice gray phase with a large tail recently. I'm keeping a black cherry for myself for that fan.