• Announcements

• Brad Eden

TO THOSE REGISTERING FOR MEMBERSHIP ON UJ   01/06/2018

To the Guests who have decided to register for Membership. PLEASE read Terms of Service, not just checking it off. This is covered there: Add more info than just "hunting" or "Upland hunting" or "birds" or "outdoors" or similar nebulous terms in the required INTERESTS field. Despite this Boards strong spam filtering function, some Spam registrations do sneak through. I need an inkling that you are a human being not a Spam Bot tagging onto key words. Also please do not use a business name as your User Name. Thank you.
Sign in to follow this  
ANF grousin

2015 ANF Gathering

Tim Frazier
I asked a buddy of mne if he would like to come up also. He is a fellow bird hunter and shooting enthusiast also. Camping in tents is fine with us. I will mention it to our luzianna buddy also. We won't  come up until Saturday  morning. Should arrive sometime afternoon. Bringing a few dogs ,guns, food ,booze and cigars. (Survival gear!)

Hope that's ok?

Al

Sounds wonderful.  I think you will all find, as myself and others have, Jeff is a most gracious host.  He also serves Bacon every morning :-)

ANF grousin

I asked a buddy of mne if he would like to come up also. He is a fellow bird hunter and shooting enthusiast also. Camping in tents is fine with us. I will mention it to our luzianna buddy also. We won't  come up until Saturday  morning. Should arrive sometime afternoon. Bringing a few dogs ,guns, food ,booze and cigars. (Survival gear!)  

Do I need any KY Jelly?

Al

Ahhhhhhh the legend of Dougs prowess at corn holing continues :devil:

ruffneck
How'd you do that ???

Zoli 16ga.

Just got the green light from the better half. So I should be do'in a bunch of corn hole'n that weekend. errrrrrrr..... well that did'nt come out right....errrrr....even that did'nt come out right...

well ...can't wait to see irish eyes again, you know...to say hello. Can't wait to watch him do the 'jimmy leg' again....you know.....from drink'n shine...

D.

ruffneck
Mr Harold was truly missed this year , a real gentleman and one hell of a cook .  Please send my regards .

Al

I will most definitely.

polecat

You can add me to the mix this August.It will be nice to cruise through some of my old college stomping grounds.

I can bring some veggies if they are allowed.I have a large heavy griddle that I can bring,we can cook about a dozen pancakes at a time(Zoli likes pancakes).I will call Jeff with some other food ideas so I don't step on any toes.Already looking forward to meeting some new folks and hanging out with some known UJers.

ANF grousin

Glad you can make it out this year.

Scenes from last year:

The crabs

anf8_zps34cfdd9e.jpg

and the corn hole

anf7_zpscb32699c.jpg

Zoli 16ga.

Yikes, can't wait!

Don.

DAP
Sounds like lots of cornholios will be attending.  Should I bring 2 sets of boards?

ANF grousin

The grass weeds are cut and the floor is waxed.  The neighboring yard is cut, just waiting action

I have a large heavy griddle that I can bring,we can cook about a dozen pancakes at a time

Perfect, the faster we cook breakfast the quicker we can run dogs, which means the sooner we can start shooting, which leads to an early start time drinking, smoking cigars and cornholing.

polecat
I have a large heavy griddle that I can bring,we can cook about a dozen pancakes at a time

Perfect, the faster we cook breakfast the quicker we can run dogs, which means the sooner we can start shooting, which leads to an early start time drinking, smoking cigars and cornholing.

Yes,Yes and yes.

You didn't have to go and wax the floors!

ANF grousin

Floor gets waxed every summer, helps for clean up after a weekend of hunting all fall, even the mud sweeps up easily after its dried.

Bacon is ordered, half a bell and 2 jowls to pick up on Wednesday to start curing.  Thinking of trying a Cajun seasoning if I can get Dougs blessing on a bold new flavor.

DAP
Thinking of trying a Cajun seasoning if I can get Doug's blessing on a bold new flavor.

There is no bad Bacon.

Zoli 16ga.

Yikes.....my passport is expired!!!!!

Don.

ANF grousin
Dont worry about the passport, just tell the US security you're a terrorist and they'll let you in.  Might help if you dont shave and look a little rough...... sorta like Dickie.