• Announcements

• Brad Eden

2018 UJ SUMMER AUCTION   06/23/2018

It's time....to start thinking about and preparing for the 2018 UJ SUMMER AUCTION. This Auction has become a UJ Tradition, with loads of great gear donated by our Ad Sponsors and Membership. Items range from Upland vests...Birddog gear...hunting and fishing trips...silver engraved money clips...custom knives, to great food products. I will be starting to contact Upland Ad Sponsors and Members, and will start the dedicated Auction Forum soon. I will include links to past Auctions so Members get an idea of what's typically available to bid on, and to see if they have anything they would like to offer for bidding. Stay tuned!
Sign in to follow this  
ANF grousin

2015 ANF Gathering

ANF grousin

One week out, trying to get an idea of what food will be arriving.

I have 10 pounds of bacon curing, and all the ingredients for breakfast; eggs and blueberry pancakes along with Yuengling Oktoberfest to pour over top of the pancakes :p

ruffneck
I am planning to bring a dish for the table on Saturday evening  ,I can also bring corn on cob if everyone  isn't already  tired of eating it. ?  Probably  won't make it till afternoon  Saturday.  Any idea of a head count. ? 2 for sure on my end.

polecat
I can bring venison sausage cooked in sauce/onions and peppers for sandwiches Sat. nite along with a healthy salad for Friday.

Zoli 16ga.

OK. ..looks like my new passport 'should' be back in time...next Thursday!

Where should I point my car to?

I'll leave toronto around five am friday. That should get me there (  Tionesta) around 10am?

I'll bring my tent etc.....anything else we need?

Don.

delahunter834
Two crabs and a can of sardines for Tim.

Zoli 16ga.

I'll have to pick him up a cheap date at a near by motel to get Tim his crabs  ; )

Sardines in a tin, shouldn't be a problem though.

Don.

polecat
Do we need to bring our own hammer for the crabs?I just found grandpas old brass one in the shed today.Are the sardines in mustard sauce?

delahunter834

The more hammers the better.I lost two last year.wife still giving me Hexx.

Sardines all tims he can't eat shell fish.Only snickers & sardines.

Will get some corn for Friday nite.

Tim Frazier
The more hammers the better.I lost two last year.wife still giving me Hexx.

Sardines all tims he can't eat shell fish.Only snickers & sardines.

Will get some corn for Friday nite.

I love sardines and snickers...is that strange?

ANF grousin
I'll have to pick him up a cheap date at a near by motel to get Tim his crabs  ; )

Dont go out of your way, Cougar Bobs is a couple miles away and there is usually something available there.  If he is sober and getting fussy, we can head over to Marienville to Rays Hog Spot, a virtual smorgasbord there for him to choose from.

Tim Frazier

Dont go out of your way, Cougar Bobs is a couple miles away and there is usually something available there.  If he is sober and getting fussy, we can head over to Marienville to Rays Hog Spot, a virtual smorgasbord there for him to choose from.

News Flash!!!!!

They fixed the nose on the moose at Cougar Bobs!  Sorta ruins it really but it does look more like a moose!

ANF grousin

News Flash!!!!!

They fixed the nose on the moose at Cougar Bobs!  Sorta ruins it really but it does look more like a moose!

Sorta sounds like you've been down there scouting out wimmen for the weekend.  I guess that is better than 2 AM drunken corn holin.

mshowman

No! You take that back! Nobody should be messin' with that moose's nose.

ANF6-2012.jpg

Unfortunately it looks like I'm not going to make it to the gathering. I was able to clear my own calendar but learned that my wife will be out of town on a business trip. 10 hours of driving time with a 9 week old puppy (and her thimble sized bladder) doesn't appeal to me. Y'all have fun.

irish Eyes

Afraid the clams are not going to make it this year. Family stuff getting in the way. Grandson coming through on his way to Rochester for college. Hope to make it west in the fall during hunting season. Will keep you informed.

Really sorry I'll be missing two get togethers this year. Have a great time, hope to see you in October........Bob

Tim Frazier
Afraid the clams are not going to make it this year. Family stuff getting in the way. Grandson coming through on his way to Rochester for college. Hope to make it west in the fall during hunting season. Will keep you informed.

Really sorry I'll be missing two get togethers this year. Have a great time, hope to see you in October........Bob

Won't be the same without you Bob, thats too bad.  I understand as I'm sure the other will, but it sucks :(