2018 UJ SUMMER SILENT AUCTION HAS LAUNCHED Read more... ×
polecat

Catskill Gathering 2016

gunsrus
That Brisket was some good chit!

I was in a neighboring cabin sampling some Guinness and swapping lies with IrishJoe, Tedder and Dennis Mc, when the hunger pangs finally hit.  By the time I got up to the pavilion, there were only a few crumbs left of said brisket.

I had to hear all the comments about how amazing it was.  I love brisket!!  Maybe this year I'll shadow Gary near the smoker!!!!

Looking forward to you doing your magic this July Gary!!!

I told you to stay away from the degenerates in cabin 5 !

hayslope
Guilty!  It was all the pointy dog talk and lure of the Guinness.

Irish Joe

If I remember correctly we almost missed out on the crab cakes as well.

I blame Hayslope.

hayslope
If I remember correctly we almost missed out on the crab cakes as well.

I blame Hayslope.

Crab cakes?  What crab cakes?

Damn - I missed out on those as well.

No more Guinness......well...maybe just one!

Zoli 16ga.

I don't worry about missing anything. If I miss the crab cakes, there's brisket, if I miss that, there's shrimp on the barbie, if I miss that, there's polecats smoked goose, duck,or wild game in the crock pot, or Al's delicious cold cuts, breads, cheese, salads, lots of fruit usually around too....like cherries, peaches, and sometimes raisins! Hard to go hungry, or thirsty, at this event !!

D.

ruffneck
Just spoke with catskill and they said there are 2 cabins available yet if anyone is interested.  Give them a call.

polecat
Pretty sure those  cabins are booked.If you booked one you might want to check.They had mine,al(gunguru), Dickie(crabman)and jpari but I dunno who the 5th one is.If that was you you may want to call.

gaberdeen
Just called. Cabins are all booked.

ruffneck
Ok sorry for the false alarm.

pheasantry

sorry guys I was trying to get on here but forgot my username brad hooked me up and here I am .. there was some confusion on the bookings to my understanding.. here is what I have in the book....IF you dont see your name and you called to book something please give me a shout.

Cabin #1 Jerry parise

Cabin #2 Open

Cabin #3 Pole Cat

Cabin #4 Al B

Cabin #5 Dick Holland

Main Lodge

Cindy Collins  Queen Suite Friday Night

Gary Schmidt Thursday Night

Now that is all I have in the books...I will try to stay alert on here and keep the listed up to date

call me if you booked ..

845 887 4487

Jeremy

SetterWood
For the Ontario members attending, how longs the drive, and do you bring your own guns.

Iver
For the Ontario members attending, how longs the drive, and do you bring your own guns.

about 7 hours from GTA.   Yes we bring our own guns fill in the ATF form (Online) and it is no probs.   The ATF guys usually get the approval back to you within 2 weeks (really usually one week) but they ask for 6 weeks advance notice.atf form

hayslope

Cabin #1 Jerry parise

Cabin #2 Open

Cabin #3 Pole Cat

Cabin #4 Al B

Cabin #5 Dick Holland

Main Lodge

Cindy Collins  Queen Suite Friday Night

Gary Schmidt Thursday Night

Well....we know that there will be the usual cast of characters!  My stomach was growling just thinking about the food!!!!

gunsrus
Gary , i'm pissed you live so far away . All I can vision is that damn brisket today ! I'll have to settle for a ribeye .

gaberdeen
Gary , i'm pissed you live so far away . All I can vision is that damn brisket today ! I'll have to settle for a ribeye .

Ha. I was up in your neck of the woods yesterday at BT smokehouse. In fact I was eating brisket. Mines better!