• Announcements

• Brad Eden

2018 UJ SUMMER AUCTION   06/23/2018

It's time....to start thinking about and preparing for the 2018 UJ SUMMER AUCTION. This Auction has become a UJ Tradition, with loads of great gear donated by our Ad Sponsors and Membership. Items range from Upland vests...Birddog gear...hunting and fishing trips...silver engraved money clips...custom knives, to great food products. I will be starting to contact Upland Ad Sponsors and Members, and will start the dedicated Auction Forum soon. I will include links to past Auctions so Members get an idea of what's typically available to bid on, and to see if they have anything they would like to offer for bidding. Stay tuned!
polecat

Catskill Gathering 2016

delahunter834
sorry guys I was trying to get on here but forgot my username brad hooked me up and here I am .. there was some confusion on the bookings to my understanding.. here is what I have in the book....IF you dont see your name and you called to book something please give me a shout.

Cabin #1 Jerry parise

Cabin #2 Open

Cabin #3 Pole Cat

Cabin #4 Al B

Cabin #5 Dick Holland

Main Lodge

Cindy Collins  Queen Suite Friday Night

Gary Schmidt Thursday Night

Now that is all I have in the books...I will try to stay alert on here and keep the listed up to date

call me if you booked ..

845 887 4487

Jeremy

How did Cindy get the queen room?

I throught that was PC's room

gunsrus
Gary , i'm pissed you live so far away . All I can vision is that damn brisket today ! I'll have to settle for a ribeye .

Ha. I was up in your neck of the woods yesterday at BT smokehouse. In fact I was eating brisket. Mines better!

No doubt .

delahunter834
That Brisket was some good chit!

I was in a neighboring cabin sampling some Guinness and swapping lies with IrishJoe, Tedder and Dennis Mc, when the hunger pangs finally hit.  By the time I got up to the pavilion, there were only a few crumbs left of said brisket.

I had to hear all the comments about how amazing it was.  I love brisket!!  Maybe this year I'll shadow Gary near the smoker!!!!

Looking forward to you doing your magic this July Gary!!!

I told you to stay away from the degenerates in cabin 5 !

Ya feed'em ,buy'em coffee and still they bite your hand!

Mad Dogs I tell ya ,Mad dogs

DennisMcFeely
How did Cindy get the queen room?

I throught that was PC's room

:laugh:

delahunter834
Who's coming in Thursday?

gaberdeen

I'll be up sometime Thursday afternoon.

gunsrus

I'll be up sometime Thursday afternoon.

Plenty of time to get the ''smoker'' ready for the brisket . :D

polecat
I will be there Thursday (kabobs at 7). We will be setting up the potato sack race for Al.

gunsrus
I will be there Thursday (kabobs at 7). We will be setting up the potato sack race for Al.

I will be ready !! :D

gaberdeen

Umm this makes me nervous. Should we have a orthopedic surgeon on standby?  :laugh:

hayslope

Umm this makes me nervous. Should we have a orthopedic surgeon on standby?  :laugh:

Naaah!  I'm sure anything that would happen could be addressed in the field by Ray....after plying him with some fine scotch!!

DennisMcFeely
We will be setting up the potato sack race for Al.

:laugh:

hayslope
You know cabin fever has set in when this tread is jumping with 3.5 months to go..........almost as bad as waiting for grouse season to get here!!  :cool:

gunsrus
My young Orthopedic surgeon wants to learn to hunt birds . Damn if I'll bring him to meet this crowd . He'll never recover ! :D

Zoli 16ga.

He might not recover.....but he may get a few new patients though!

Don.