browndrake

2016 UJ Fly Swap?

browndrake

Yesterday was the last official day to get flies tied.  I have been out of town for a couple days.  I had received all but three before leaving.  There may be more in my office waiting for me.   

I just found out a couple days ago that I have to leave town for work this week, so it will be next week before I can ship everybody's flies out to them (likely Wed).

Thanks everybody for participating.  It has been fun.  There are some really nice flies.

MAArcher

I'm so sorry, but I'm not going to be able to get the flies done.  My worklife is a disaster and I won't have time to tie flies any time soon.  I feel bad that everyone had to tie an extra fly but maybe they will bring a few extra dollars in this years auction to help Brad pay for the new site?

browndrake

I have been on the road.  Not counting MAArcher's (and don't worry about not getting yours in.  Sometimes life gets in the way of life) , I am waiting on 1 set of flies.  They were shipped and are likely waiting in my office.  Next week, I should get them all packaged up and shipped off. 

Thanks everybody for participating.

BTW...there are some very sweet flies.

Maybe tomorrow I'll upload some pics

aaron aka browndrake

browndrake

I'm back home...all flies are here.  They will be shipped out today.  I'll try to snap some quick photos before I ship them.  

We are a lucky bunch..there are some very nice flies.

browndrake

Flies all went out with today's mail. 

Here is sneak peak at most of them.

fly1.jpg

fly2.jpg

fly3.jpg

fly5.jpg

fly6.jpg

fly7.jpg

fly8.jpg

fly9.jpg

It has been fun!  Thanks for participating. 

Aaron

aka

browndrake

D. Case

Received the flies in the mail today. They look interesting and I look forward to trying them and tying some extra of each pattern.  Thank you all who tied and especially Aaron for hosting the swap. Hopefully we'll all post some pictures. Tight Lines to all.  Dave Case

Chubs

I got mine today, too. They're all really nice flies, but that orange-hackled critter looks like it's going to slay cutthroat and whoever tied that Morrish mouse did a damn fine job! Thanks again, folks, and especially to Aaron for carrying on this little UJ tradition.

Brad Eden

Wow, got a set in mail today. Awesome work!

Im gonna have to glean some for myself, but most will go on the UJ Summer Auction. Ive been so busy dealing with the Board Conversion and repopulation etc., that I really havent been paying attention to the goings on-on board. Thanks to all involved for keeping this UJ Fly Swap tradition alive.

Keith

Got mine Monday also...great group of flies. Thanks to all. Looking forward to next swap.

Keith

browndrake

If there is anybody that has not received their flies, please PM me.

Thanks.

Wyo

mine are in. they look good, thnx for managing the swap

ThreeDogs

Thanks again to everyone I got some great flies! Thanks for organizing!