• Announcements

• Brad Eden

TO THOSE REGISTERING FOR MEMBERSHIP ON UJ   01/06/2018

To the Guests who have decided to register for Membership. PLEASE read Terms of Service, not just checking it off. This is covered there: Add more info than just "hunting" or "Upland hunting" or "birds" or "outdoors" or similar nebulous terms in the required INTERESTS field. Despite this Boards strong spam filtering function, some Spam registrations do sneak through. I need an inkling that you are a human being not a Spam Bot tagging onto key words. Also please do not use a business name as your User Name. Thank you.
Sign in to follow this  
gaberdeen

Let's bust some clays

Grifish
Looks like perfect weather as well.  :love:

SEPAlander
Was hoping to get to this tomorrow, but work and a surprise announcement last night from my wife that her sister and family arrive tomorrow afternoon put my best laid plans to bed.  I'll continue to look for these events, it'd be great to meet some more UJers in person.  My regrets.

Greg Hartman

Lookin' forward to embarrassing myself and shootin' with you guys.  The nurse arrives at 8:00 (and she's usually on time these days  :)   ).  It's an hour fifteen minute/hour and a half drive, depending on traffic, so I shouldn't be too much after 9:00.  Especially because the weather is supposed to be nice - I'll give the little two-seater her first spring run and ZOOM to LVSC!

Feel free to start and I'll catch up, if need be.

Crazy Horse
I'm in no big hurry. Got all day. I'll wait for you to show.