FRIENDLY REMINDER ABOUT HUNTING REPORTS/TOPICS... Read more... ×
Skybuster

2016 Midwest UJ Fest June 10, 11, 12

Skybuster

From the old board to the new one:

We are inside 8 weeks until the Midwest UJ Fest the weekend of June 10th.  At this writing the following folks have indicated an interest in attending.  Assuming everyone on this list can make it, we will have a record turnout and fill both lodges.  I will be ordering food for this event so it is necessary that everyone commit no later than June 1st. Please advise arrival/departure dates and who will be attending the Saturday steak dinner.  Current attendees:
Jeff/Janice, Bill/Cindy, Steve/Nancy, Adam/Abby, Wes/Bev, Dave/Laurie, Don /Jennifer, John N, Chuck K, John P, Mike R, Clyde S, Chris R, Bret R, John H, John S, and Jon H.
I understand popplecop (John H) may join us on Saturday and will add the names of his family members to the list when I hear from him.
I hope to hear from more UJ’ers, some of whom have attended in the past. I’ll have additional details later.

Brad Eden

Jim and organizers...you want I unpin the 2015 event Topics and Pin the 2016? Sorry about the 2-3 week lapse in Content. Thats a product of providing files for Conversion and prepping and populating this new board. Didnt want to just shut down the old board.

Skybuster

Hi Brad, no reason to keep the 2015 stuff on the new board. Given that anything posted after April 13 (?) on the old board would not show up on the new board I chose to re-post the above here.

ANF grousin

Janice and I will be there

dogrunner

I am going to try and be there.

ANF grousin

Going to try?  This is your last chance to beat me, once I get lessons in a few weeks, I'll be untouchableB|.

Rumor has it the Leinie girls will be at the Minnesota club that Friday for a big shoot.   I'm thinking that would be much better than a fish dinner

dogrunner

Have not shot in a month so you probably will beat me, I'll be concentrating on the Leinie girls anyway and have a belly full of your bacon.

ANF grousin

Thread got quiet, maybe its just the two of us showing up, more Leinie girls for us!!   New bacon this year, shoulder, to go along with the jowl.

dogrunner

Sounds good me and you can Fill our bellies with beer and bacon.

dogrunner

If its just me and you Jeff we will meet somewhere closer, you pick the spot. ;)

bullseyebill

Don't worry John, Cindy and I will be there to help out with the bacon. As for the Leinie 

girls , we'll see how it goes.

dogrunner

Sounds good Bill, don't forget the King of Beers. ;)

Skybuster

I'm still waiting for everyone on the above list to commit so I can buy the steaks! Several of you I've heard from. I need arrival/departure dates and who will be expecting a steak dinner Saturday night. More later.

ANF grousin

We'll be arriving Friday afternoon.  Looks like I'll have to compromise and go to the stinkin Gurnee Mills outlet mall Friday before heading up so I dont have to hear to many complaints if I stop to shoot Thursday evening.  Put us down for two steaks.

If anyone needs powder or other reloading supplies you cant get in your area, let me know, I'll see if I can get it here and bring it along out.

bullseyebill
On ‎5‎/‎20‎/‎2016 at 5:57 AM, dogrunner said:

Sounds good Bill, don't forget the King of Beers. ;)

I'll have a case chilled and ready to go. I suspect Cindy will have something

a bit stronger for sharing. Don't forget your proper glassware.