• Announcements

• Brad Eden

TO THOSE REGISTERING FOR MEMBERSHIP ON UJ   01/06/2018

To the Guests who have decided to register for Membership. PLEASE read Terms of Service, not just checking it off. This is covered there: Add more info than just "hunting" or "Upland hunting" or "birds" or "outdoors" or similar nebulous terms in the required INTERESTS field. Despite this Boards strong spam filtering function, some Spam registrations do sneak through. I need an inkling that you are a human being not a Spam Bot tagging onto key words. Also please do not use a business name as your User Name. Thank you.
polecat

2016 Catskill food plan.

polecat

Cabin 3 will provide Friday nights viddles including:

Several styles of chicken and sausage

McFeeleys famous smoked hams

Fresh jumbo garden salad and dressings,fresh NJ sweet corn and more goodies

Again will need foods for Sat. lunch and dinner

I will bring a smoker and a charcoal grill.There is usually a gas grill on site.

Plates,plasticware,napkins , heavy aluminum foil, cups ect. are needed

The Pheasantry has provided a great breakfast for those staying on site at 7a.m.

Please post what you can bring along and I will make a running list.

Looking forward to this great gathering and seeing all our friends old and new.Bring it on.

gaberdeen

I will do brisket for Sat nights eatin's. I will bring 2 this year!

hayslope
2 hours ago, gaberdeen said:

I will do brisket for Sat nights eatin's. I will bring 2 this year!

Gary - you are da man!!!

I'll bring some smoked goodies from Ray Turner's Smokehouse........probably smoked trout and shrimp.....smoked eel if he has any left by then.  And German Brown Mustard for the Master of Ceremonies.....he won't touch anything else!  Makes a helluva sandwich when smeared on Dennis McFeely's fine ham!!

I'll bring some plastic plates, utensils and cups.  I'll fill up one of my elk/moose coolers with bags of ice.....seemed to come in handy last year.  And of course, some tasty ales and lagers as well as some brown likker.........good bourbon and maybe a bottle of Bushmill's 21YO Single Malt.....unless that Bushmill's disgusts everyone....then I'll leave the bottle at home!

As we get closer and it appears that we need something else, just post the "needs".

DennisMcFeely

Never advertise the presence of the Bushmills21 Tony! There are always unscrupulous characters lurking about...

hayslope

We'll keep it secure!

gunsrus

I'll bring the usual lunch for Saturday . Fresh Italian cold cuts , cheeses and bread , stuffed peppers , pickles and chips . 

gaberdeen

I will also provide some paper goods. I'll pick up a big box of plastic knives forks and such from SAMs club. I am stoked!

gunsrus

Gary , i'm not leaving your side this year . Last year i wandered for 5 minutes and almost missed the brisket . Never again !

ruffneck

I will bring charcoal , some fruit in jars , and a dish of some sort for Saturday night .

Ted Moore

I will bring a bottle of Tito's and some Guiness. And something for Friday night. 

Iver

I will bring a couple of apple pie's, home made of course

Irish Joe

two cans of beer and spam

polecat

Spam lite I hope.

Irish Joe

I can bring three cans of beer if I bring Spam Lite.

ANF grousin

I'm hoping to make it this year, will cook up some appetizers; beer batter bacon cheddar cheese curds along with beer battered bacon strips.