• Announcements

• Brad Eden

TO THOSE REGISTERING FOR MEMBERSHIP ON UJ   01/06/2018

To the Guests who have decided to register for Membership. PLEASE read Terms of Service, not just checking it off. This is covered there: Add more info than just "hunting" or "Upland hunting" or "birds" or "outdoors" or similar nebulous terms in the required INTERESTS field. Despite this Boards strong spam filtering function, some Spam registrations do sneak through. I need an inkling that you are a human being not a Spam Bot tagging onto key words. Also please do not use a business name as your User Name. Thank you.
ANF grousin

The ultimate UJ Gathering

Tim Frazier

Has anyone heard from Bob?

delahunter834
3 hours ago, Tim Frazier said:

Has anyone heard from Bob?

Cthemfly or Irish Eye?

Irish Eyes is coming.

Cthemfly not sure.

Rodney is coming if Jeff is there.

Tim Frazier

Can't have too many Bobs!  I was speaking of Irish Eyes.  It will good to have the regulars as well as any new guys.   Looking forward to a great time!

irish Eyes

I'll be there, with a few bags of clams. Will not bring the pop-up or tent this year. Delahunter promised me I could sleep under a bush at his place. Maggie is ready to rip through the rain forest again.

Up at the Catskill gathering I had a request to bring oysters. That might be too dangerous at Jeff's place. At least it might be too high falutin'. Is someone really wants some oyster  let me know.

looking forward to seeing all the regulars and maybe meet some new friends.

Tim Frazier

Good to hear your coming up Bob!  Lets hope the storms hold off this year!  Always amazes me watching you work your magic on the clams and it will be good to see Maggie again!

Tim Frazier

Agree about the concerns with the oysters...an aphrodisiac could be dangerous!

ANF grousin

Dickie needs all the help he can get. Since Bob is bunking with him, he'll have to make sure Dickie isnt gulping down the oysters.

Tim Frazier

You ever get a head count Jeff???

ANF grousin

Was just coming on here to get a final head count, who needs a bunk, and who is just coming for the day.

Also need to find out what kind of food we'll be having. I'll start curing a half a belly and jowl tomorrow evening, should have blueberries for pancakes one morning, and will have chukar noodle soup for lunch on Saturday.

love2hunt

2 for my party, 3rd guy dropped out. If there are bunks for my dad and I, we'll take them, but I'll bring a tent just in case. 

I can bring chicken (whole or cuts), eggs, and veggies if wanted. We picked 500 lbs. of tomatoes at work last week so I'll bring some either way lol. 

ANF grousin

We'll have a bunk for you some place. Since you're bringing up setters, we'll throw out someone someone with a lesser dog.

Iver

Jeff, I checked the time/distance.   While this promises to be an amazing weekend I will not be making it ....this year.   

Have a great time and do everything possible to ensure that Zoli16  does not win the cornhole... he is tough to be around with already. :D

Tim Frazier
4 hours ago, Iver said:

Jeff, I checked the time/distance.   While this promises to be an amazing weekend I will not be making it ....this year.   

Have a great time and do everything possible to ensure that Zoli16  does not win the cornhole... he is tough to be around with already. :D

This sucks!  You and your grouse hunting methods are LEGEND after Zoli's stories last year!

Iver
18 hours ago, Tim Frazier said:

This sucks!  You and your grouse hunting methods are LEGEND after Zoli's stories last year!

Careful what you believe from that guy...lol

ANF grousin

For those coming up early on Friday, I should roll in around noon time.