• Announcements

• Brad Eden

TO THOSE REGISTERING FOR MEMBERSHIP ON UJ   01/06/2018

To the Guests who have decided to register for Membership. PLEASE read Terms of Service, not just checking it off. This is covered there: Add more info than just "hunting" or "Upland hunting" or "birds" or "outdoors" or similar nebulous terms in the required INTERESTS field. Despite this Boards strong spam filtering function, some Spam registrations do sneak through. I need an inkling that you are a human being not a Spam Bot tagging onto key words. Also please do not use a business name as your User Name. Thank you.
MAArcher

Truck tires, how many miles to you expect?

Sage Hen

I've been getting my best mileage per dollar with Toyo's I started using them when I noticed that Idaho Power and Idaho Fish and Game all run them.

mister grouse

Suburbans and Yukons since '83. Mich 's on all of them  60k-80k miles average

JWP58

I've got about 20k miles on my Hankook atm's and they look almost new. I need to get them rotated though. And I have a nissan frontier.

smalliesonthefly

I've been on a set of the General Grabber AT2's for almost 85k, but they are getting reeely thin. A rwd Colorado, mostly highway, with gravel and sand forest roads thrown in. I'm going to try the Hankook Dynapro ATM's next, I'm hoping the profile will be a little quieter, and the treadwear rating is almost as good.

Windrider
5 hours ago, JWP58 said:

I've got about 20k miles on my Hankook atm's and they look almost new. I need to get them rotated though. And I have a nissan frontier.

I have a set of Hankook Dynapro ATMs on an Xterra with 25k.  They get replaced Saturday.  If hunting season wasn't coming up they would see another 5k, but that's it.

I think the summer heat really burns tires off during the Texas summers.  Especially tires with a softer composition.

I will say that I much prefer BFG AT or GY Duratrac to these.

JWP58
1 hour ago, Windrider said:

I have a set of Hankook Dynapro ATMs on an Xterra with 25k.  They get replaced Saturday.  If hunting season wasn't coming up they would see another 5k, but that's it.

I think the summer heat really burns tires off during the Texas summers.  Especially tires with a softer composition.

I will say that I much prefer BFG AT or GY Duratrac to these.

I plan on switching to Duratrac's next go 'round (and a little taller), but I don't have any complaints so far. As good as my previous Cooper AT3's. But that is subject to change.