• Announcements

• Brad Eden

TO THOSE REGISTERING FOR MEMBERSHIP ON UJ   01/06/2018

To the Guests who have decided to register for Membership. PLEASE read Terms of Service, not just checking it off. This is covered there: Add more info than just "hunting" or "Upland hunting" or "birds" or "outdoors" or similar nebulous terms in the required INTERESTS field. Despite this Boards strong spam filtering function, some Spam registrations do sneak through. I need an inkling that you are a human being not a Spam Bot tagging onto key words. Also please do not use a business name as your User Name. Thank you.
Sign in to follow this  
gaberdeen

Northern SxS shoot Rock Mt Sporting clays Sept 22-25

gaberdeen

This is an upcoming SxS shoot at Rock Mt sporting clays on the dates listed above. Looks like a good time. I'm thinking of hauling my camper up to a campground close by in Tunkahannock( don't hold me to spelling on that!). I tentatively will head up Friday the 23rd and head home sometime Sunday. Anyone else wanna go? Check out their website under the Rock Mountain sporting clays. I can't link to it as I am at work.

Grifish

There's a good chance that I'll be there with a 20ga Sterlingworth and I'll tow our camper too.  My buddy, his girlfriend and his Sterlingworth will be there too.  Sam will be at a trial in Mass or NY with Ollie.

gaberdeen

Excellent! I was hoping to hear this! I will confirm when I get back from Maine next Friday. Hopefully some more will join us.

Crazy Horse

I'm giving it some thought. Any motes in the area? Also, how far from Tuncanuk? (spelling???)

gaberdeen
9 hours ago, Crazy Horse said:

I'm giving it some thought. Any motes in the area? Also, how far from Tuncanuk? (spelling???)

John , if you go on their website ( Rock Mt Sporting clays) it lists motels in the area. Tunkahannok is only about 15 mins away I believe. Hope you can make it!

Crazy Horse

OK, I'll check it out.

Grifish

John, I hope you are able to make it.

I think we will need to pre-register to shoot, I'm planing on shooting there this weekend I'll get more info then.

FlyChamps

John, it's the same weekend and the Vintage Gunner's shoot at Hopkins Game Farm in Kennedyvile, MD.  Judy and I will be there.

I haven't seen you since Pintail Point a number of years ago and hope you make it down to MD.

gaberdeen

Coming up soon anyone else going? Brushbuster are you game?

Rockdoc

GOOD LORD! Rocky Mountain Sporting Clays! Y'all had me fooled, I thought it might be around Denver or something, not Pennsylvania... My son's moving to Denver and I thought maybe I could shoot with him. Looks like I got excited for nothing :(. 

Steve

brushbuster

Hey Gary not sure if I can make it.  I have all kids playing soccer this fall so my free weekends are pretty full.  

Grouse season is just around the corner!

Crazy Horse

I'll be there Friday about noon and will stay over and for most of Saturday. Gary, give me a call.