Brad Eden

Dog Willing/POINTING DOG BOOK/Sponsor

Brad Eden

UJ Member chiendog is known for his outstanding photography and vast knowledge of all breeds of dogs. Craig is also a long term UJ Ad Sponsor and just renewed for another year to support this Upland Online Community.

He runs Dog Willing Publications and is the author of the book POINTING DOGS, Volume One, The Continentals. This is a big heavy, coffee table type book with some of the best info and photographs of Pointing Dogs out there.

Rumor has it Craig has a followup book in the works...if it's half as nice as his POINTING DOGS book it will be another staple for the upland hunters library.

Check out his website and consider purchasing his book I guarantee you won't be disappointed.

Dog Willing Publications website

Jakeismydog2

I have asked for his book for Christmas the past 2 years. Hopefully this year someone will finally get it for me. 

RSOutfitters

Just checked out his website.  Wow, his photography is awesome!  I will be purchasing his book!

Brad Adrian

And Craig is a good guy on top of his skills behind the camera

marjolein

Why wait for xmas. This book is worth it's money big time. Go on, treat yourself. Oh, and I just can't wait for Volume II!!!!!!