• Announcements

• Brad Eden

TO THOSE REGISTERING FOR MEMBERSHIP ON UJ   01/06/2018

To the Guests who have decided to register for Membership. PLEASE add more info than just  "hunting" or "Upland hunting" or "birds" or "outdoors" or similar nebulous terms in the required INTERESTS field. Despite this Boards strong spam filtering it is not bullet proof, so Spam registrations do sneak through. I need an inkling that you are a warm blooded human being not a Spam Bot tagging onto key words. Thank you.
Brad Eden

MEMBER GROUP/DONATIONS/RENEWAL TIME

Brad Eden

PLEASE CHECK YOUR MEMBER GROUP, right under your Avatar. It will be either Members or 2017 CONTRIBUTING MEMBER. At the start of every month I Group Message Contributing Members who are up for their voluntary yearly renewal. And I place Contributing Members who forgot or chose not to renew from the previous month, back to Members group. My record keeping is dismal so if i made any mistakes please contact/Message me.

Of course the voluntary donation structure is the most important component in keeping this UJ Discussion Community available on the internet, so all Members please consider donating and becoming a Contributing Member.

Info on Member Groups/Privileges and Online payment etc., can be found here. MEMBER GROUPS TOPIC Thanks for any renewals or new Donators. Very much appreciated.

henryrski

How much do you want this time?:D

Brad Eden
9 hours ago, henryrski said:

How much do you want this time?:D

First born.

henryrski

She is attractive but she comes with a ten year old daughter who is also good looking.

Bob Blair

How much for a lifetime membership? The NRA makes out like a champ that way!

Brad Eden

Still spinning around Forums.