FRIENDLY REMINDER ABOUT HUNTING REPORTS/TOPICS... Read more... ×
Brad Eden

NOTE to NEW UJ MEMBERS

Brad Eden

Welcome to the UJ Board. 'New blood' is an important element in keeping a discussion community alive and healthy. 

I have noticed that very few new Members have donated to support the Board and to become Contributing Members and enjoy extra privileges. My suspicion is this new Board is larger and access or even knowledge of the donation structure is harder to find. (Member Group can be found under Avatar area on Posts or on Members Profile page.)

In a nutshell this Board has been online for going on 17 years. That longevity is largely due to the voluntary donation structure to ease expenses. Ads also help but as anyone can see I don't actively pursue advertisers, so the board isn't inundated with ads like many other Boards.

VOLUNTARY SUBSCRIPTION/DONATIONS:

With a minimum donation of $25 Members are placed the 2016 CONTRIBUTING MEMBER group for 1 year and enjoy additional bulletin board capabilities. Donations above the minimum are up to the discretion of the individual Member and the value they place on the UJ Discussion Community.

EXTRA PRIVILEGES:

PHOTO UPLOADING
The Donating/Contributing Member Group enjoys the ability to Upload Images directly to Topics and Replies. Contributing Members can browse and place, or drag and drop, multiple photos...from their computers, tablets and smart phones. (This Board is completely mobile friendly without the need for an outsourced app.) This Group can also attach URL/s Photos and videos from photohost sites like Photobucket etc. All posted photos are automatically sized to web friendly standards and Contributing Members have 100mbs of storage space and can manage their own uploads.

CONTRIBUTING MEMBER FORUMS:
A Swap & Trade classified ad Forum and an Upland Artisans Forum can be posted to by the Contributing Member Group but can be seen and responded to by all Member groups. 

ENHANCED CAPABILITIES/PRIVILEGES:
There is extra functionality enabled for the Contributing Member Group throughout the Board functions such as no time limit on editing posts, and more storage space for Messages, etc.

A UJ Grouse or Woodcock decal is sent to new Donating Members and are available upon request from current Contributing Members.

Here is a link to the UJ Donation page: Subscription/Donation Paypal/Snail Mail Page

Any questions can likely be answered by reviewing the various Board Topics in the Member Groups, Donations & Sponsor Info Forum: Groups, Donations, Sponsor Info

Thank you for considering supporting the UJ Board with a donation.

Mister Bisley

Lol, Well that explains why I can’t upload photos. Thanks Brad. A little thin in the pockets right now, but I’ll get a donation out to you soon😁