FRIENDLY REMINDER ABOUT HUNTING REPORTS/TOPICS... Read more... ×
polecat

2017 UJ Catskill gathering

robp

I'm hoping to make it with my mutts

drummer's stump
On 1/25/2017 at 9:52 AM, brushbuster said:

Well it looks like I have to drop out of the competition this year.  

I will be on a high adventure with the scouts (100 mile canoe trip in the Allagash Wilderness in Maine).  I hate to miss this event as I look forward to it every year but there is no way I'm missing out on a 10 day canoe trip with my son.

My money is on Clint!

Enjoy all I hope to make it in 2018!

I will stash a little something for you, for after the kids go to bed.

Zoli 16ga.

Great, glad to see Dennis has his priority's straight, and now the pressure is off!

Oh oh, I better  call Tanya.

Have fun Dennis!

irish Eyes

Too early for me to make plans. We might put the Pa. Place up for sale, if so probably will not make it. If we do sell, it probably would be toward the end of the year. I would like to be in a cabin again this year. Anyone in charge of a cabin, who doesn't mind someone who smells like clam juice, who has room I would like to sign on.......even if they are from Deleware.

Grifish

WhereThe hell is "Deleware"? My computer will not even let me type it!  Now isn't Deliware a place on Long Island that grows corned beefs?

delahunter834
54 minutes ago, Grifish said:

WhereThe hell is "Deleware"? My computer will not even let me type it!  Now isn't Deliware a place on Long Island that grows corned beefs?

It is the Grouse capital of the World as voted by the Membership of the Upland Journal!!!!

Grifish
49 minutes ago, delahunter834 said:

It is the Grouse capital of the World as voted by the Membership of the Upland Journal!!!!

Dickie, I know you know where you are, your grounded!  You go to down town Leipsic and tell the little woman that you're in the Paris of Deleware!

Iver

Just confirmed Mrs Iver will attend.   Zoli, did you get me some powder so I can start rolling 28ga shells?  On the calendar.   I started my diet and am taking 2 liver pills per day in prep.

PartridgeCartridge

I wonder if his majesty will attend this year?

I would hope so just so we can continue to call this a UJ event.

brushbuster

Clint please send me the GPS coordinates I may need a little something by Day 5!

Laminarman

I am still alive but absent from these boards for a while while I deal with something called "life" (kids, sick parent, knee injury, business bullshit...)    Poledancer, I'll be away again that weekend dagnabit!!   

polecat

What.

Zoli 16ga.

Cleaning up the basement and found a few things I'll bring to see if anybody wants them, free of course. An old 12ga. roll crimper and a couple of empty, vintage(?) small cans of gun powder. I also have a copy of the Remington Anniversary print collection "12 LITHOGRAPHS "Remington arms co. 150th Anniversary 1816-1966" that I was going to give to the winner of the 28ga. shoot out....but then I'd just have to bring them home again.....or maybe not.

No gun powder yet Iver.

delahunter834

Do we have a head count?I have to start catching crabs for the crab balls,I need to know how many to catch.

gunsrus
19 minutes ago, delahunter834 said:

Do we have a head count?I have to start catching crabs for the crab balls,I need to know how many to catch.

Probably a lot but don't worry cause I'll eat all the left overs . LOL !!!