FRIENDLY REMINDER ABOUT HUNTING REPORTS/TOPICS... Read more... ×
Brad Eden

Fresh batch of UJ Grouse & Woodcock decals

Brad Eden

ujlabels.jpg

I was running low and just got in a new batch of these UJ Grouse and Woodcock decals. (I'll expect the obligatory, "Where's the Pheasant, Chukar, quail, Hun, sharptail, blue grouse, snipe, ptarmigan, west African crowned red headed partridge, and all the others game bird decals."

As most Members who have donated to the Board in the past know, I typically send a UJ Decal and a thank you note to all first time Donators. (And provide decals to all current Contributing Members upon request.) 

Well, I lost track of sending UJ decals to first time Donators back when the Board was Converted last year. It was such a commotion, reorganizing and relearning the new Board admin functions, and keeping track of things that I let that practice lapse. 

My plan is to go back and try and find all the NEW Donators/Contributing Members...and find their names/addresses and send them each a UJ decal. If someone donated for the first time, and doesn't receive a decal in the next couple/few weeks please Message me, or just Message me now with your name and address.

And as always if any current Contributing Members want or need a new decal, Message me with name and address and Grouse or Woodcock Decal. (You can see your current Group under your Avatar)

I also sell these decals on the UJ Gear Store for $3 apiece. That may sound steep but these aren't cheap to produce and are 3.5", full/4color reproductions/details of bird art from my paintings. They have an adhesive backing and mount nicely to glass or pretty much any surface.

UJ Gear: UJ Gear Store (Please NOTE: I no longer sell the Notecards or the UJ Pins, but haven't removed them from the UJ Gear Store yet.)

Contributing Member Priviliges Info: Donations/Contributing Member Info Topic

Brad Eden

Tipity top round and round the forums we go.

Brad Eden

To clarify....This Board has been in existance for 15 years. The Donation structure for almost as long. At one point when the Board was younger and more lean I would send a UJ Decal out every time a Member donated. Over time, I started to get emails, messages etc., from Contributing Members who had continuously renewed, that they didn't need any more decals and already had a stack in their drawer. So, although I miss sending them a handwritten thank you note, I do Message a Thank You to renewing C-Members and make mention that UJ decals are available to them upon request.

Big Al

I'll take a hun or pheasant decal.:D

MSchafer

this makes  me wonder what I put my original decal on?

PartridgeCartridge

I want a pheasant sticker.

Remo
17 minutes ago, PartridgeCartridge said:

I want a pheasant sticker.

I'd take another platinum edition phez pin with solid 24k gold back ground, please.  For good behavior.

Phez%20pin-L.jpg

Sage Hen

Do you have the Sage Grouse ones in yet?

MSchafer

I found it right where i left it over 10 years ago just have to relearn how to do pictures again 

LabHunter

Would a bobwhite be too much to ask?  At least they're native to North America...not like it's a pheasant or something.

Treerooster
1 hour ago, LabHunter said:

Would a bobwhite be too much to ask?  At least they're native to North America...not like it's a pheasant or something.

Hard to argue that.

It could be just what the B W Quail population needs to make a comeback in this country.

Texasphez

Well if you happen to have a sticker depicting all of the above, along with a BW quail, and the rest of the quail species that would be great!

Brad Eden

babyyawn.jpg

You folks need some new material.

UJ was spawned in the woods of the Northeast where the king of gamebirds and the prince preside...those images are the UJ Brand...blahflipityblah, blah, blah.

ujclownmug.jpg

I did have a short run of these mugs made up and they never sold, so didn't pull the trigger on any stickers...Pheasant hunters are tight...I guess.

Sage Hen

I will need to get one grouse for each of our his and hers jeeps. Glad you got some in Brad.

Brad Eden
1 hour ago, Sage Hen said:

I will need to get one grouse for each of our his and hers jeeps. Glad you got some in Brad.

Mesaage me your name and address and they will fly your way.