FRIENDLY REMINDER ABOUT HUNTING REPORTS/TOPICS... Read more... ×
Skybuster

2017 Midwest UJ Fest/Shoot

tricker
On 5/10/2017 at 7:13 AM, Skybuster said:

Thanks Adam; you'll be missed.

It is always a pleasure to shoot with you crazy kids.

bullseyebill

Just to confirm, yes Bill and I will be there.  Especially important since I'm cooking for Friday night.

Can't wait.

Cindy

decoyseye

Jim,

Is there room for another guy in the lodge?  Saturday night only, with Clyde not able to make it, it will be easier to stay at the lodge and not have to drive back from hotel to pick up the grill on Sunday.  I have an item for the auction as well.

Chuck

Skybuster

Folks, sorry to say this event has been cancelled. We just could not get enough commitments (less than 10). We had about a 6-year run and I think it just ran out of gas. Perhaps next year, or a different venue? Your thoughts would be appreciated.

dogrunner

Sorry to hear that Jim. I would have thought eventually you would have got more people from up your way. 

bigjohnsd

Sorry to learn that this event has gone by the wayside.  It had a good run.

Jim, you are to be commended for keeping it going as long as it did.

800 miles each way just became too much for me.

Up North

Thanks for putting it on these past years Jim!  I enjoyed it last year, but this year we seem to have alot of guest coming up on weekends. 

polecat

that's  a kick in the ... Jim. It is tough to get folks to commit.The people who go have a great time.Planners need a heads up to who is coming to plan for food,lodging,shooting,ect.People like Delahunter like to know who is coming because he needs to go out in the ocean to catch his crabs and clams.And Ted getting the organic chicken ordered, ect. Anyway good on you for keeping us like minded folks together to enjoy some friendly times. I hope the future plans pan out.

Grifish

Damned shame.

gunsrus

Too bad Jim . Just a wee bit too far for me but sure would have liked to make it some day . Kudos to you for trying to plan this event. I realize all the work that goes into organizing such . 

Patches

Anybody want to  show up on Saturday and shot some clay's??