• Announcements

• Brad Eden

WELCOME NEW UJ MEMBERS   06/25/2017

It seems the word is out and UJ is enjoying a steady stream of newly Registered Members. Welcome to all of you, and we are all looking forward to your positive participation. I strongly suggest you review the Board Guidelines that have been in place since 2002. The most significant thing being that UJ is a NO POLITICS BOARD. LInk:  UJ BOARD GUIDELINES   Also UJ stays afloat mainly through Member Donations. Once a Donation is made you are placed in the Contributing Member Group with extra Priviliges. I am getting very few new Donations so hopefully this will spur that on a bit. Link:  New Members/Donations/Priviliges
Wisconsin

Book authored by UJer "Wisconsin" now available

Don Steese

I haven't received  my book yet. I wonder if that could be because I forgot to send my check?? :S  I'll get it out this weekend!!  Old pharts forget stuff!!!

Wisconsin

From the Winter section my newly released book "Up the Creek". 

IMG_0237.JPG

Coalman

We need names for those puppies.

Good boy Dakota!

Thanks for the great read Ken!

Wisconsin
On 5/19/2017 at 10:01 AM, Don Steese said:

I haven't received  my book yet. I wonder if that could be because I forgot to send my check?? :S  I'll get it out this weekend!!  Old pharts forget stuff!!!

Don,

I did not receive your order. You are allowed to forget, but if I forgot - that's not allowed!

Ken

boz03
On ‎5‎/‎23‎/‎2017 at 0:53 AM, Wisconsin said:

Don,

I did not receive your order. You are allowed to forget, but if I forgot - that's not allowed!

Ken

boz03

KEN, Placed order for book in mailbox this morning. Cain't wait.  WC hatch is looking good, here in Mi this year.

Wisconsin
3 hours ago, boz03 said:

KEN, Placed order for book in mailbox this morning. Cain't wait.  WC hatch is looking good, here in Mi this year.

Thanks. I'm still trying to mist net a male in my backyard. Net-wise bugger. One I banded last year in the same spot?

Ken

Brad Eden

Top before spinning to the Sponsor subforum.

Treerooster

Just finished this book. Read a chapter or two a night.

Great book Ken, I enjoyed it very much! 

The book will now reside in my cabin in Wis next to some other "Wis" books, such as "A Sand County Almanac".

Wisconsin
On 7/6/2017 at 9:56 PM, Treerooster said:

Just finished this book. Read a chapter or two a night.

Great book Ken, I enjoyed it very much! 

The book will now reside in my cabin in Wis next to some other "Wis" books, such as "A Sand County Almanac".

Thanks Treerooster! Glad you enjoyed it. My second book, which is in progress, has a working title of "Reflections". It's pure upland hunting in Wisconsin, worthy of a place on your cabin bookshelf. After nearly 50 years of tramping the north woods with my bird dogs, I have plenty of stories to share.

Ken

Ruffs.N.Brooks

Can a guy still get a signed copy, or has the time passed? 

Brad Eden

I'm certain you can.