FRIENDLY REMINDER ABOUT HUNTING REPORTS/TOPICS... Read more... ×
Crazy Horse

Housmann's Hollow SxS Shoot:

Crazy Horse

Hausmann’s Hollow Is having their 15th Annual Northeast Side X Side Classic on June 1-3. This is in NE Pennsylvania north and West of Scranton, PA. There will be several high end gun dealers and plenty of other exhibitors and a really nice sporting Clays course of which most stations are in the woods.

Just wondering if anyone from UJ would like to get together for a day’s shoot there?

http://hhhsc.net/?page_id=58

gaberdeen

I'm gonna try to make one day at least. Probably Saturday.

Crazy Horse

Let's keep in touch. I much enjoyed shooting with you at Rock Mountain last year. You planning on bringing your 20 gauge Sterlingworth?

gaberdeen
11 hours ago, Crazy Horse said:

Let's keep in touch. I much enjoyed shooting with you at Rock Mountain last year. You planning on bringing your 20 gauge Sterlingworth?

I think I'm gonna bring  either that or the 16g A grade. I will keep in touch John. I also enjoy shooting with you.

tut

Hey folks, I'll be there.  I always sit with Dan Rossiter at his booth in the big tent and help with customer questions and such.  Probably have some crap on the table to sell.  Please drop by and say hello.  I'll be the goofy looking older guy with no hair who is amazingly short.  

DSC00203.JPG

studdog

Where is the best place to stay out there?  We've thought of attending before but it's quite a drive.  George

tut
1 hour ago, studdog said:

Where is the best place to stay out there?  We've thought of attending before but it's quite a drive.  George

Lots of the Parker guys stay at this place:  Comfort Inn in Vestal NY.  Vestal has a ton of hotel options.  

PS.  The parking lot there is huge and basically a grass field.  Lots of folks just camp, either in tents or RV's.  There's no showers and such, but there are Don's Johns scattered around.   Place is quite beautiful.  Tents are loaded with vendors selling guns and such.  Lots of different courses set up for different gauges.  FWIW, the terrain isn't flat, so having some pretty decent shoes/boots is a good idea. 

brushbuster

I'm hopefully planning to go on Saturday for the day.  Anyone in the Lehigh Valley area that may want to carpool let me know.

Zoli 16ga.

Hmmmmm.......less than 6 hours away. Would my zoli be classic enough? 

brushbuster

Any SxS is fine Don we just shoot for fun. 

Lots of eye candy in the tents so bring your wallet.  

Also RST has a booth you can pre-order your shells (call them ahead of time) and pick up at the show.

Hope you can make it.

Zoli 16ga.

Just submitted my ATF 6NIA.

Crazy Horse

Ahhhhhh, looks like we're gonna have a gathering. Where are PC and Briar Scratch???

Crazy Horse
On 5/7/2017 at 7:25 AM, tut said:

Lots of the Parker guys stay at this place:  Comfort Inn in Vestal NY.  Vestal has a ton of hotel options.  

PS.  The parking lot there is huge and basically a grass field.  Lots of folks just camp, either in tents or RV's.  There's no showers and such, but there are Don's Johns scattered around.   Place is quite beautiful.  Tents are loaded with vendors selling guns and such.  Lots of different courses set up for different gauges.  FWIW, the terrain isn't flat, so having some pretty decent shoes/boots is a good idea. 

I should mention that a couple of years ago when I was last there Paul Fuller the dog training guy we often see on Youtube was there.

tut
1 hour ago, Crazy Horse said:

I should mention that a couple of years ago when I was last there Paul Fuller the dog training guy we often see on Youtube was there.

He filmed a segment in the big tent talking to Jason Barden about all the original Fox parts Jason had.  If you watch the segment I'm in the background at Dan Rossiter's table. Here's the link and that's me in the background with the polo shirt talking with Gournet who was working on my D grade Fox:

jpari

I think that I would like to go and meet up with you folks for some shooting.  Gary, I live in NJ as well.  Perhaps, we can carpool.  I will send you a pm with my information, give me a call.