• Announcements

• Brad Eden

TO THOSE REGISTERING FOR MEMBERSHIP ON UJ   01/06/2018

To the Guests who have decided to register for Membership. PLEASE read Terms of Service, not just checking it off. This is covered there: Add more info than just "hunting" or "Upland hunting" or "birds" or "outdoors" or similar nebulous terms in the required INTERESTS field. Despite this Boards strong spam filtering function, some Spam registrations do sneak through. I need an inkling that you are a human being not a Spam Bot tagging onto key words. Also please do not use a business name as your User Name. Thank you.
polecat

2017 UJ Catskill Food plan

polecat

I helped keep Molson in bizness for many years.The Golden got so skunky that John Labatt Is my buddy now. "A good beer makes its own friends".

Zoli 16ga.

K I'll bring a case of export and trade it for a  case of that yingling stuff :D

Jazz4Brazo

Truth be told the world of microbrews has long taken over the taste world...too many too little time :-(

Fire Marshal Bill

My wife is going to make a fruit salad and I'm going to bring a case of Miller Lite. Generally speaking, no one likes M L, so I drink it all myself. Lol. I'll have wine for my wife and whoever else wants any. I can't believe I'm getting excited about this UJ gathering!! It doesn't take much to get an old man excited these days. 

dogrunner
4 hours ago, Fire Marshal Bill said:

My wife is going to make a fruit salad and I'm going to bring a case of Miller Lite. Generally speaking, no one likes M L, so I drink it all myself. Lol. I'll have wine for my wife and whoever else wants any. I can't believe I'm getting excited about this UJ gathering!! It doesn't take much to get an old man excited these days. 

I thought it took a lot to get old men excited thats why they make little blue pills. ;) Oh and your right no one likes ml. :D

Fire Marshal Bill

Blue Pill!! My wife told me they were pink. No wonder they don't work!!! Lol. Yeah, I don't know why people don't like M L. My friends tell me it's taste like skunk pi$$. Well the  trouble with the King of Beers is it gives me a headache. 

Zoli 16ga.

Yuengling....thats the stuff. Jeff got me hooked on it at the ANF. Is it available at most places?

ruffneck
2 minutes ago, Zoli 16ga. said:

Yuengling....thats the stuff. Jeff got me hooked on it at the ANF. Is it available at most places?

Oh yea. I'll get u some!!

Zoli 16ga.

Nice!

hayslope
On ‎6‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 3:57 PM, Grifish said:

Sam and I will bring the Veggie Stew, quinoa salad and a dessert or two.

Is Sam bringing any of those delicious peach custard pies this year?  They were outstanding!!

DennisMcFeely

what's the headcount?

Grifish
2 hours ago, hayslope said:

Is Sam bringing any of those delicious peach custard pies this year?  They were outstanding!!

We'll see if we can get peaches.?

Grifish
On 6/9/2017 at 9:31 PM, Zoli 16ga. said:

K I'll bring a case of export and trade it for a  case of that yingling stuff :D

If you're bringing a case of beer you'll need a trailer driving the lil toy car!

Zoli 16ga.

The car I'm bringing may surprise you on how much beer it can pack. 

I'll bring a dozen or so aluminium pans and  roll or two of tin foil. 

polecat

Forgot about the smoked goose, shrimp, trout and cheese appetizers