• Announcements

• Brad Eden

2018 UJ SUMMER AUCTION   06/23/2018

It's time....to start thinking about and preparing for the 2018 UJ SUMMER AUCTION. This Auction has become a UJ Tradition, with loads of great gear donated by our Ad Sponsors and Membership. Items range from Upland vests...Birddog gear...hunting and fishing trips...silver engraved money clips...custom knives, to great food products. I will be starting to contact Upland Ad Sponsors and Members, and will start the dedicated Auction Forum soon. I will include links to past Auctions so Members get an idea of what's typically available to bid on, and to see if they have anything they would like to offer for bidding. Stay tuned!
Sign in to follow this  
RSOutfitters

The Fly Fishing & Wingshooting Expo

Crazy Horse

This was brought up a little while ago. I signed up for the updates. It would probably be a nice event to have a little UJ gathering.....weather permitting, as it is in February and weather can be a limiter.

P.S. How come February is spelled this way, yet everyone pronounces it FEBUARY?????   ;~)

RSOutfitters

Good question!!  Ha Ha!  Looking forward to meeting you at the Expo!

gaberdeen

I live pretty close to the area. Great timing as by the end of Feb I start going stir crazy. I've also started hating the Harrisburg show  the beginning of the month. This will be a nice change!

delahunter834

Thinking about putting together a winter gathering at Split rock for the Expo.I've found a nice cabin that sleep 18.

Let me know if you are interested.

gaberdeen
13 hours ago, delahunter834 said:

Thinking about putting together a winter gathering at Split rock for the Expo.I've found a nice cabin that sleep 18.

Let me know if you are interested.

I think we could get into some serious trouble. Sleeps 18! Let's do it!

Flairball

I'm giving this show some serious thought. I went to it many years ago when it was in R. I., and enjoyed it. 

Grifish

Flairball, I think this is Ray's first shebang.  He is really trying to pull out all the stops to have a great event aimed at the traditional sportsman.

He has a nice group of upland celebs talking. Deals from Hunting with Hank, Scott Linden and a couple more folks that I can't think of at the moment.

I will be at this weekend trying to help Ray make it great. It would be fun to have a UJ cabin like Gaberdeen's idea!

RSOutfitters

Hi Guys I am so looking forward to meeting everyone at The Fly Fishing & Wingshooting Expo!

Just mention you are a Upland Journal Member and get a $2.00 discount at the door

Also be sure to attend the Sportsman Banquet on Saturday Night!  This is going to be fun evening, Dez Young will be doing a behind the scenes look at the filming of Hunting with Hank!  Plus other speakers from the Ruffled Grouse Society and The Atlantic Salmon Federation Plus there will be a silent auction with lots of goodies!

Also take advantage of our class and seminars we have assembled the Best of the Best in both sports to help you become a more knowledgable fly fisher and bird hunter!

Www.flyfishingwingshootingexpo.com

Thank You and see you at The Expo

Ray

FFWSEPostcard2.jpg