• Announcements

• Brad Eden

TO THOSE REGISTERING FOR MEMBERSHIP ON UJ   01/06/2018

To the Guests who have decided to register for Membership. PLEASE read Terms of Service, not just checking it off. This is covered there: Add more info than just "hunting" or "Upland hunting" or "birds" or "outdoors" or similar nebulous terms in the required INTERESTS field. Despite this Boards strong spam filtering function, some Spam registrations do sneak through. I need an inkling that you are a human being not a Spam Bot tagging onto key words. Also please do not use a business name as your User Name. Thank you.
dogrunner

US FITASC

dogrunner

It is starting Monday, anyone coming?

dogrunner

Day one, Mein is in the lead, Anthony a close second. 

Kemo Sabe

Where are they posting the scores?

dogrunner

Iclays, Mein shot well except on parcour 1, looks like one of the hardest

Kemo Sabe

Thx.

dogrunner

A few guys will be in the hunt tomorrow. Some good scores today and the weather was nice, not so good tomorrow. 

dogrunner

IMG_1708.JPG

IMG_1709.JPG

dogrunner

He only missed 2 in the 5- stand today and this was not 1 of them. IMG_1729.thumb.JPG.d48e7424e1a6289cd611b7c18ac21275.JPG

KerryLuft

It's a good shoot. Some fun targets on the parcours for sure. Nice to meet dogrunner. We'll get after them again tomorrow.

Ruger1

A buddy that I shoot SCs' with on a regular basis and has helped me a lot with my shooting finished in the Top Ten in FITASC and the Prelim.. Good for him. Can't wait for him to return so I can slap him on the back and shake his hand. :D .

Ruger 1

dogrunner

The FITASC has 2 more days of shooting, whats his name?

Ruger1
8 hours ago, dogrunner said:

The FITASC has 2 more days of shooting, whats his name?

My mistake, there's still some who haven'y shot.

Ruger 1

Ruger1

Well I just looked at the scores  and my SCs' buddy and sometimes casual shooting instructor finished first in the AA class  Kolar* Cup 150 Bird Shoot which ran concurrently with the FITASC shoot at Michigan's Bald Mountain** Shooting Range. Just talked to him and myself and everyone else that we all shoot with are so PROUD of him. I first shot SCs' with him - in a much more relaxed venue - in the early 1990s on the east side of the state. Hadn't seen him for a long, long time until I was at the Seaway Gun Club in Muskegon, MI on a Sunday afternoon about five years ago and there was a guy joining us that looked awfully familiar. WOW.

Ruger 1

*of course he has a really nice Kolar :ph34r:

** Not sure why it's called "Bald Mountain",  certainly there are no mountains in SE Michigan and given the heavy deciduous landscape it certainly wouldn't be "bald" .

dogrunner
1 hour ago, Ruger1 said:

Well I just looked at the scores  and my SCs' buddy and sometimes casual shooting instructor finished first in the AA class  Kolar* Cup 150 Bird Shoot which ran concurrently with the FITASC shoot at Michigan's Bald Mountain** Shooting Range. Just talked to him and myself and everyone else that we all shoot with are so PROUD of him. I first shot SCs' with him - in a much more relaxed venue - in the early 1990s on the east side of the state. Hadn't seen him for a long, long time until I was at the Seaway Gun Club in Muskegon, MI on a Sunday afternoon about five years ago and there was a guy joining us that looked awfully familiar. WOW.

Ruger 1

*of course he has a really nice Kolar :ph34r:

** Not sure why it's called "Bald Mountain",  certainly there are no mountains in SE Michigan and given the heavy deciduous landscape it certainly wouldn't be "bald" .

Congrats to him, he has been around a long time because I have seen his name for many years. It has been called Bald Mountain as long as I can remember, it is a recreation area with a shooting range. A great place to shoot now that Pat has taken it over. 

dogrunner

Our own Kerry Luft did some Great shooting also, finished 1st in AA in the Fitasc and was right up there with the masters. Great shooting Kerry and thanks for the good conversation and 5- Stand.