2018 UJ SUMMER SILENT AUCTION HAS LAUNCHED Read more... ×
ANF grousin

2017 ANF Gathering

delahunter834
23 minutes ago, Tim Frazier said:

I'll be there Friday evening.  Ready to try out my new camping set up!

IMG_7959.JPG

IMG_7955.JPG

delahunter834

Where does Rodney sleep?

Tim Frazier
56 minutes ago, delahunter834 said:

Where does Rodney sleep?

Why he gets the whole front seat!

Kieffer

I plan to get up there sometime after lunch on Friday.

DAP

Current weather forecast is calling for a high of 75 on all days with a 30% chance of rain on Friday and 50% chance on Saturday.  Lows in the mid 50's but 70% humidity.   We'll see how often it will change in the next week and a half.  

ANF grousin

Just started to cure 10 pounds of bacon, along with a 7 pound shoulder for pulled pork Saturday evening.  If we get a few fixins to go along with that, we'll have plenty to eat.

If all goes well, I'll be up early Friday if anyone is interested in an early arrival to get in some dog work.  

DAP
11 hours ago, ANF grousin said:

Just started to cure 10 pounds of bacon, along with a 7 pound shoulder for pulled pork Saturday evening.  If we get a few fixins to go along with that, we'll have plenty to eat.

If all goes well, I'll be up early Friday if anyone is interested in an early arrival to get in some dog work.  

If all goes well for me, I'll drive up Thursday night and work from camp on Friday.   I'll probably take the dogs out early Friday morning, but should be back at work by about 8am.  

Clueless1

Once again I am hoping to show for Saturday to meet everyone.  It really does depend on my wife/kids work/everything else schedule.  At this point in life my son has a few more months to go to just be able to drive himself.  Until then the wife and I are chauffeur's for work schedule.  I already know I can't spend a night as he either has to work on Saturday or Sunday, and my wife most times has much of the same schedule.  Might be able to talk the daughter into making a trip to see dogs though:)

Tim Frazier
47 minutes ago, Clueless1 said:

Once again I am hoping to show for Saturday to meet everyone.  It really does depend on my wife/kids work/everything else schedule.  At this point in life my son has a few more months to go to just be able to drive himself.  Until then the wife and I are chauffeur's for work schedule.  I already know I can't spend a night as he either has to work on Saturday or Sunday, and my wife most times has much of the same schedule.  Might be able to talk the daughter into making a trip to see dogs though:)

Saturday afternoon/evening is a good time generally, the largest number of people are usually there about then and the Corn Hole boards will be out as the dogs get some rest.  Hope to see you there!

Mike Connally
On 8/1/2017 at 8:56 PM, ANF grousin said:

I've got a 6 hour drive but I'll leave here at 5:00 am. Probably too late for dog work. 

delahunter834

Richard and I are bring coleslaw baked beans and corn for Sat nite.

DennisMcFeely
On 7/30/2017 at 8:27 PM, delahunter834 said:

Sweet Hilbilly Hilton you got yourself there Dick.

ANF grousin

Mike, sleep in, no need to rush up.  If you get there by 4 you'll have time for a couple beers before we head out Friday evening to run the mutts.

Mike Connally
9 hours ago, ANF grousin said:

Mike, sleep in, no need to rush up.  If you get there by 4 you'll have time for a couple beers before we head out Friday evening to run the mutts.

Ok. Sounds like a plan. 

irish Eyes

Change of plans. My oldest grandson will be up here from Thursday to Sunday. If I go up on Friday I only get one day to be with him. Afraid I'm going to have to skip this year. 

Dick, I am sorry if this messes up the reservations. I'll be glad to reimburse you for my share. My bad.

Dick, I sent you a PM