• Announcements

• Brad Eden

TO THOSE REGISTERING FOR MEMBERSHIP ON UJ   01/06/2018

To the Guests who have decided to register for Membership. PLEASE read Terms of Service, not just checking it off. This is covered there: Add more info than just "hunting" or "Upland hunting" or "birds" or "outdoors" or similar nebulous terms in the required INTERESTS field. Despite this Boards strong spam filtering function, some Spam registrations do sneak through. I need an inkling that you are a human being not a Spam Bot tagging onto key words. Also please do not use a business name as your User Name. Thank you.
Brad Eden

"Bomber" Sage Grouse Tail

h8brick

Islander , its a bucket list of mine as well !!! I hired a guide for the first two days of my hunt in Montana targeting sage grouse he said he has los of them , we shall see the next 8 days will be on my own hunting sharpies and huns  I cant wait !!!! 

Redsetter

Sent some photos to Brad if he wants to post of a pretty good mounted fan.

Brad Eden

IMG_0387.JPG

IMG_0386.JPG

Redsetter sent me these photos. Looks like the UJ  "grouse tail plaque" would certainly work. 

Thanka for the responses and photos everyone.

h8brick
5 hours ago, Brad Eden said:

IMG_0387.JPG

IMG_0386.JPG

Redsetter sent me these photos. Looks like the UJ  "grouse tail plaque" would certainly work. 

Thanka for the responses and photos everyone.

I tell you what, that is the best tail feather I have ever seen!!! I hope I get one !!! And pics to last a life time

floodcity

Never thought of mounting the tails. They look great. Shot 3 sage grouse in Wyoming last year but the dogs "removed" too many of the feathers to mount the whole bird.