• Announcements

• Brad Eden

WELCOME NEW UJ MEMBERS   06/25/2017

It seems the word is out and UJ is enjoying a steady stream of newly Registered Members. Welcome to all of you, and we are all looking forward to your positive participation. I strongly suggest you review the Board Guidelines that have been in place since 2002. The most significant thing being that UJ is a NO POLITICS BOARD. LInk:  UJ BOARD GUIDELINES   Also UJ stays afloat mainly through Member Donations. Once a Donation is made you are placed in the Contributing Member Group with extra Priviliges. I am getting very few new Donations so hopefully this will spur that on a bit. Link:  New Members/Donations/Priviliges
Brad Eden

"Bomber" Sage Grouse Tail

h8brick

Islander , its a bucket list of mine as well !!! I hired a guide for the first two days of my hunt in Montana targeting sage grouse he said he has los of them , we shall see the next 8 days will be on my own hunting sharpies and huns  I cant wait !!!! 

Redsetter

Sent some photos to Brad if he wants to post of a pretty good mounted fan.

Brad Eden

IMG_0387.JPG

IMG_0386.JPG

Redsetter sent me these photos. Looks like the UJ  "grouse tail plaque" would certainly work. 

Thanka for the responses and photos everyone.

h8brick
5 hours ago, Brad Eden said:

IMG_0387.JPG

IMG_0386.JPG

Redsetter sent me these photos. Looks like the UJ  "grouse tail plaque" would certainly work. 

Thanka for the responses and photos everyone.

I tell you what, that is the best tail feather I have ever seen!!! I hope I get one !!! And pics to last a life time

floodcity

Never thought of mounting the tails. They look great. Shot 3 sage grouse in Wyoming last year but the dogs "removed" too many of the feathers to mount the whole bird.