REGISTERING FOR MEMBERSHIP ON UPLAND JOURNAL Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
dow

Alpha training button question

dow

So I need someone smarter than me to try and figure this out. I like to run my dogs with the tone feature is there a way that when I push the tone button that it will beep more than one time or do I have to just keep rapidly pushing the button until I get their attention? In the past I have used the tri Tronics Pro and the updated version to that and when you hold the button for the tone it just beeps and beeps and beeps and beeps until you let go is that possible on this collar?

Coveyrise64
15 hours ago, dow said:

So I need someone smarter than me to try and figure this out. I like to run my dogs with the tone feature is there a way that when I push the tone button that it will beep more than one time or do I have to just keep rapidly pushing the button until I get their attention? In the past I have used the tri Tronics Pro and the updated version to that and when you hold the button for the tone it just beeps and beeps and beeps and beeps until you let go is that possible on this collar?

The hand held only beeps once when the button is held down continuously while the collar unit beeps as long as the button is held down. Wasn't that hard to figure out.