FRIENDLY REMINDER ABOUT HUNTING REPORTS/TOPICS... Read more... ×
floodcity

Walleye

Up North

I caught my largest walleye ever, and had no one with to take a picture. I took a couple of it in the live well, and released it. It was 29" the couple with it in the live well are 14".image.thumb.jpeg.1e65cfdcec3b221899acdbb3cc1694ed.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.580168188f2f6c321908396debecaac3.jpeg

Remo

That is a nice fish. Biggest I ever landed was 26". A friend of mine was jigging for pan fish this summer and caught a 32". Once in a lifetime fish.

Up North
19 minutes ago, Remo said:

That is a nice fish. Biggest I ever landed was 26". A friend of mine was jigging for pan fish this summer and caught a 32". Once in a lifetime fish.

Thanks. I thought I had another huge small mouth bass. I was fishing for walleyes off the side of a mid lake sand bar, and when nothing bites for a while I will fish the top of it for huge smallies. I caught a couple earlier today, and thought this was another until it got to the boat. Fall is my favorite time to fish the lake at the cabin. Hunt the mornings, and fish the afternoons.image.thumb.jpeg.f1a575b4f63047bf186bcccc7c4718d7.jpeg

dogrunner

Nice catch. 

Millriver

Looks like a great place. Must be nice to hunt and fish the same day. Enjoy!