FRIENDLY REMINDER ABOUT HUNTING REPORTS/TOPICS... Read more... ×
tut

Photo Bucket Fix

tut

Found this on another forum and it does indeed work.  If you download this fix on your computer you can then see any old Photo Bucket picture on your computer.  Might be able to do the same down load fix on your I Phone or Droid as well.  Not sure.  Anyway, follow the instructions and all those pictures you couldn't see before you will be able to see again. 

If you're using Google Chrome, go to the three dots on the right side of the screen and click them. A drop down should appear. Hover your mouse over "More Tools," and when the next drop down appears, click on extensions. Go to the link towards the bottom that says "Get more extensions." In the search box, type "Photobucket Fix," and hit enter. Click the install button and once it's done, you should be able to see photobucket pictures again.

For FireFox users, click on the three bars on the right side of the screen, then click on add ons. Click install on "photobucket hotlink." Same result.

PS.  Once you do the fix, you should be able to view the picture posted below:

PA160263.jpg

Jack L

It worked. Thanks 

Brad Eden

What if you are on a tablet 95% of the time, not a computer... in my case iPad with Safari browser? 

tut
1 hour ago, Brad Eden said:

What if you are on a tablet 95% of the time, not a computer... in my case iPad with Safari browser? 

I'm seeing no one has a work around for Safari yet. 

Brad Eden
2 minutes ago, tut said:

I'm seeing no one has a work around for Safari yet. 

I wonder if there is a workaround for Firefox app on a mobile device, like tablets and smart phones?