• Announcements

• Brad Eden

TO THOSE REGISTERING FOR MEMBERSHIP ON UJ   01/06/2018

To the Guests who have decided to register for Membership. PLEASE read Terms of Service, not just checking it off. This is covered there: Add more info than just "hunting" or "Upland hunting" or "birds" or "outdoors" or similar nebulous terms in the required INTERESTS field. Despite this Boards strong spam filtering function, some Spam registrations do sneak through. I need an inkling that you are a human being not a Spam Bot tagging onto key words. Also please do not use a business name as your User Name. Thank you.
Bob Blair

Please Excuse a Bit of a Brag.......

Bob Blair

Kate's done with trials until spring and we'll be trying to let her see some wild birds soon. I'm ecstatic with the results from her short rookie season. Only two puppy stakes this fall but she won both of them. Rocky Mountain Springer Spaniel Association and Sportsmen's Spaniel Club of Illinois were the trials she entered this year. Todd Agnew of Craney Hill Kennels and his lovely wife Chris of Christina Power Photography get all the thanks and credit for her new hardware collection.......oh, and my wife, Pat, for picking the one with the blue eyes and white tip on her tail......

web4362kate1.jpg

fullsizeoutput_2cec.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_2cee.jpeg

Grifish

It’s not bragging if ya got the blue!  Way to go!

john mcg

Congratulations to all of you. What a handsome pup!

Irishwhistler

Congratulations Bob and KATE. 👍

Mike 🍀

Hal Standish

Excellent, when will your wee gal turn two?

UplandHntr

awesome! Can you elaborate on the ribbons??

Bob Blair

She will be two in May. So we have some work to do for the spring puppy trials. She received the blue first place ribbons in both of the trials I mentioned above.  That ginormous cup is a traveling trophy for the Sportmen’s Club trial. Her name will be engraved and it will be back there for the next puppy trials. 

jackiep

Congratulations Bob and Kate!  What a wonderful way to start out!

sxsneubaum

Bob, great to meet you.  I wasn't able to see her run due to planting the course, so my planting is probably responsible for the win, you can thank me later.  Good thing you aren't going to run the puppy stake at the Illinois field trial in November, heard the one judge doesn't know what he's doing and is a real ass. ^_^

dauber

Congrats Bob and Kate!  Have fun with her!

RookieEP

that is really awesome.  And a very striking photo.  

MoSpaniels
15 hours ago, sxsneubaum said:

Good thing you aren't going to run the puppy stake at the Illinois field trial in November, heard the one judge doesn't know what he's doing and is a real ass. ^_^

His middle initial isn't John, is it?B|

MoSpaniels

Bob, it would appear that you had better learn how to "smile, walk fast and say Thank you".9_9

welsh
On 24/10/2017 at 7:56 AM, Bob Blair said:

She will be two in May.

My pup is the same age. Running her first puppy & limit stakes this weekend. I'll show her your pics and see if she gets the idea. :)

(My training methods are highly sophisticated.)

gunsrus

Outstanding , Congrats !