• Announcements

• Brad Eden

TO THOSE REGISTERING FOR MEMBERSHIP ON UJ   01/06/2018

To the Guests who have decided to register for Membership. PLEASE read Terms of Service, not just checking it off. This is covered there: Add more info than just "hunting" or "Upland hunting" or "birds" or "outdoors" or similar nebulous terms in the required INTERESTS field. Despite this Boards strong spam filtering function, some Spam registrations do sneak through. I need an inkling that you are a human being not a Spam Bot tagging onto key words. Also please do not use a business name as your User Name. Thank you.
dogrunner

NSCA Championship

dogrunner

Anyone from the board at the shoot? So far Robertson is in the lead, doubt it will hold up, I'm thinking about a 287 will win. 

Harry

I would like to see Robertson win. He kinda got screwed twice. Once on an entire course rainout when all were given a 75. The day before the washout he crushed that course.  They had to do something, but it cost him. And once when he figured out how to run a station that he shot as pairs when it should have been reports. It was an impossible 8 if you stood and shot. He saw it right off and shot it while on his knees, ran it and got an 8. However eventually, everyone was given an 8. It cost him a win. From the scores still to come in, it is doubtful his score will hold up.

dogrunner

Looks like 3 other guys in the hunt, could be a close final. 

Harry

If it doesn't hold for Scott, I'm rooting for Anthony.

Just looked. Anthony is in with 284. My guess would be Mein is who he has to worry about and he has to shoot what looks like the more difficult course.

dogrunner

Mein wins and gets a decent payday.