• Announcements

• Brad Eden

TO THOSE REGISTERING FOR MEMBERSHIP ON UJ   01/06/2018

To the Guests who have decided to register for Membership. PLEASE read Terms of Service, not just checking it off. This is covered there: Add more info than just "hunting" or "Upland hunting" or "birds" or "outdoors" or similar nebulous terms in the required INTERESTS field. Despite this Boards strong spam filtering function, some Spam registrations do sneak through. I need an inkling that you are a human being not a Spam Bot tagging onto key words. Also please do not use a business name as your User Name. Thank you.
RSOutfitters

The Fly Fishing & Wingshooting Expo

RSOutfitters

Hi Guys I am so looking forward to meeting everyone at The Fly Fishing & Wingshooting Expo!

Just mention you are a Upland Journal Member and get a $2.00 discount at the door

Also be sure to attend the Sportsman Banquet on Saturday Night!  This is going to be fun evening, Dez Young will be doing a behind the scenes look at the filming of Hunting with Hank!  Plus other speakers from the Ruffled Grouse Society and The Atlantic Salmon Federation Plus there will be a silent auction with lots of goodies!

Also take advantage of our class and seminars we have assembled the Best of the Best in both sports to help you become a more knowledgable fly fisher and bird hunter!

Www.flyfishingwingshootingexpo.com

Thank You and see you at The Expo

Ray

FFWSEPostcard2.jpg

PartridgeCartridge

Do you have a vendor list as of yet?

RSOutfitters

Yes it is on the website under exhibitors (look under more tab)

www.flyfishingwingshootingexpo.com

brushbuster

Pretty close to home so I may have to check it out.

Flairball

I’m really giving this a good look. It’s about a 5 hour drive for me, which isn’t too bad. What is the lodging situation there? Is there a hotel nearby or on the resort? 

gaberdeen
13 hours ago, Flairball said:

I’m really giving this a good look. It’s about a 5 hour drive for me, which isn’t too bad. What is the lodging situation there? Is there a hotel nearby or on the resort? 

Lots of options for lodging in the area Larry. The resort also has rooms. Rt 80 runs right through the area and there is usually a hotel or 2 at each exit. I live about an hr  away so I think I will just drive out each day. I know a few UJer's plan on attending. There is also a banquet on Sat night with a silent auction I believe. I'm thinking of going to it also. Hope you can make it.

delahunter834

Anyone going to banquet Sat nite?

gaberdeen
15 minutes ago, delahunter834 said:

Anyone going to banquet Sat nite?

I plan on going. Let’s hook up.

delahunter834

Anyone interested in getting a table? 8 people/ table(I think)

gaberdeen
1 hour ago, delahunter834 said:

Yep

Grifish
On 1/20/2018 at 1:13 PM, delahunter834 said:

Sam and I will be there.  We will be helping at the Expo. I don’t think we’ll have any responsibilities at the dinner.  I think this will be a nice event.

delahunter834
9 hours ago, Grifish said:

Sam and I will be there.  We will be helping at the Expo. I don’t think we’ll have any responsibilities at the dinner.  I think this will be a nice event.

Do you want me to save ya two places at table?

RSOutfitters

Hi Guys

We have two options for tables one is a Table Captian ($450.00) and the other is a Table Sponsor ($600.00) per table  You can choose which organization you want to sponsor either Ruffed Grouse Society or Atlantic Salmon Federation and proceeds from table go to respective organization  Each organization has agreed to give each person at the table a gift package representing their organization  You can check out the gift packages and sign up for the banquet on our website

Looking forward to seeing all the UJer's at the Expo!

polecat
On ‎1‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 3:09 PM, gaberdeen said:

Yep

I will take a seat at your table.I guess you need to buy the table ahead of time. I am good for my share. Do you have 8 ?