• Announcements

• Brad Eden

TO THOSE REGISTERING FOR MEMBERSHIP ON UJ   01/06/2018

To the Guests who have decided to register for Membership. PLEASE read Terms of Service, not just checking it off. This is covered there: Add more info than just "hunting" or "Upland hunting" or "birds" or "outdoors" or similar nebulous terms in the required INTERESTS field. Despite this Boards strong spam filtering function, some Spam registrations do sneak through. I need an inkling that you are a human being not a Spam Bot tagging onto key words. Also please do not use a business name as your User Name. Thank you.
Brad Eden

Hotspotting Hunting areas.

Brad Eden

Hotspotting: Posting specifics, like towns, landmarks photos etc., of hunting areas.

Don't. Your Topic or Reply will be edited or removed. I'm not putting up with all the grief I've dealt with in the past because of this. I'm too old and have been managing this Board for too long. No more patience. And any Members who suddenly reappear after years of abscence please review the Board Guidelines for a refresher. This isn't the old Board. It's evolved. Thank you. And no I don't really need any Private Messages questioning any of this. Thanks again.

Brad Eden

Broad generalities are fine. But any specifics or obvious locations like signs shown in photos aren't fine. Again, I've been drop kicked to the curb over the years over this, and the UJ Board dragged through the mud for being a hotspotting Board, and I have had my fill.

Brad Eden

Come on folks...just got a Message from a respected Member that they aren't gonna post anymore because of Hotspotting on the Forums. Please NOTE, there aren't a stable of Moderators cruising the Board looking for indiscretions. I do all this solo for a variety of reasons. I can't read every Topic. That's why there is a Report Post link on every Post, and a Personal Messaging system. Self Policing and keeping me aware of issues so how this Board stays live.