• Announcements

• Brad Eden

WELCOME NEW UJ MEMBERS   06/25/2017

It seems the word is out and UJ is enjoying a steady stream of newly Registered Members. Welcome to all of you, and we are all looking forward to your positive participation. I strongly suggest you review the Board Guidelines that have been in place since 2002. The most significant thing being that UJ is a NO POLITICS BOARD. LInk:  UJ BOARD GUIDELINES   Also UJ stays afloat mainly through Member Donations. Once a Donation is made you are placed in the Contributing Member Group with extra Priviliges. I am getting very few new Donations so hopefully this will spur that on a bit. Link:  New Members/Donations/Priviliges
Brad Eden

Hotspotting Hunting areas.

Brad Eden

Don't. Your Topic or Reply will be removed. I'm not putting up with all the grief I've dealt with in the past because of this. I'm too old and have been managing this Board for too long. No more patience. And any Members who suddenly reappear after years of abscence please review the Board Guidelines for a refresher. This isn't the old Board. It's evolved. Thank you. And no I don't really need any Private Messages questioning any of this. Thanks again.

Brad Eden

Top before I remove this. Broad generalities are fine. But any specifics or obvious locations like signs shown in photos aren't fine. Again, I've been drop kicked to the curb over the years over this, and the UJ Board dragged through the mud for being a hotspotting Board, and I have had my fill.