• Announcements

• Brad Eden

TO THOSE REGISTERING FOR MEMBERSHIP ON UJ   01/06/2018

To the Guests who have decided to register for Membership. PLEASE add more info than just  "hunting" or "Upland hunting" or "birds" or "outdoors" or similar nebulous terms in the required INTERESTS field. Despite this Boards strong spam filtering it is not bullet proof, so Spam registrations do sneak through. I need an inkling that you are a warm blooded human being not a Spam Bot tagging onto key words. Thank you.
Rogue Hunter

Alpha price check

Rogue Hunter

I see this A.M. a few sites have lowered the price of the tt15 by $100 to $699. Is this the lowest price I will see on this unit or will we see a lower price maybe after the first of the year?

gunsrus

Price reduction has been on for several months now . Don't look for it to get lower any time soon . Just look at previous generation GPS and you will see there never is a clearance . JMHO

Cooter Brown

Generally speaking when they offer rebates and start allowing retailers to reduce the price it means that there is a new version coming out.  This might be completely wrong but that's usually how these things go.

In any case gunsrus is right--the price won't come down more than that any time soon if if does at all.

dogrunner

Collar Clinic says its not a rebate.  Good price if your in the market for one. Lion Country says the price is good today through  Nov 30. 

greg jacobs

I found an online site that was $100 off. Went to the local cabelas and they called the manager out and he matched the price.