• Announcements

• Brad Eden

TO THOSE REGISTERING FOR MEMBERSHIP ON UJ   01/06/2018

To the Guests who have decided to register for Membership. PLEASE read Terms of Service, not just checking it off. This is covered there: Add more info than just "hunting" or "Upland hunting" or "birds" or "outdoors" or similar nebulous terms in the required INTERESTS field. Despite this Boards strong spam filtering function, some Spam registrations do sneak through. I need an inkling that you are a human being not a Spam Bot tagging onto key words. Also please do not use a business name as your User Name. Thank you.
Boat dr

Truck Vault Magnum....

Boat dr

Santa came early this year , I guess Karen finally got the hint....All my gear and guns in one place.... Good will come to those that wait....I have waited 10 years..

IMG_3482.JPG

IMG_3484.JPG

IMG_3486.JPG

aje4

Very nice!  I keep wanting one but know I will be getting a new truck in a year or so....

Chops

That's an awesome looking setup.  Congrats.  I've been eyeing those truck vaults myself. 

UplandHntr

very nice! Is that  a Tahoe or Suburban? Does the vault sit behind the 3rd seat or 2nd or?

john mcg

Very nice, indeed. Congratulations.

:)

henryrski

I don't like the truck vaults as they are only 4ft wide and don't have side boxes like the old ones. I've used my original one on three different Fords.

BIGSP
On 12/29/2017 at 10:47 PM, henryrski said:

I don't like the truck vaults as they are only 4ft wide and don't have side boxes like the old ones. I've used my original one on three different Fords.

They are custom made.  The width depends on your vehicle.  I had one in a 4runner for 7 years and it was amazing.  I bought a new Tundra this spring and bought another Vault.  I can't live without them.