• Announcements

• Brad Eden

TO THOSE REGISTERING FOR MEMBERSHIP ON UJ   01/06/2018

To the Guests who have decided to register for Membership. PLEASE read Terms of Service, not just checking it off. This is covered there: Add more info than just "hunting" or "Upland hunting" or "birds" or "outdoors" or similar nebulous terms in the required INTERESTS field. Despite this Boards strong spam filtering function, some Spam registrations do sneak through. I need an inkling that you are a human being not a Spam Bot tagging onto key words. Also please do not use a business name as your User Name. Thank you.
aoa

Water Bottles

robp

I like the wings works because the work with the vest which is what I use, that aside I  raid the lost and found at school its loaded with water bottles of all shapes and sizes

dogrunner

Next years water bottle. 

3D46B47E-6A71-4174-9646-8A25DB5CE313.jpeg

salmontogue
9 minutes ago, dogrunner said:

Next years water bottle. 

What flavor is the soap.  It may remind you of Ralphy sucking the bar of soap in Christmas Story.

Perk

dogrunner

Original flavor.  It keeps your hands soft. 😊

Don Steese
2 hours ago, dogrunner said:

Original flavor.  It keeps your hands soft. 😊

and your teeth clean!

studdog

I use one liter DejaBlue water bottles with the pull up top like your soap bottle.  The Palmolive bottle shape is interesting since it's relatively flat it might be easier to carry?  Mine are round but work well.  I don't get all the expensive bottles some people use.   I find the 1 liter size about right.  Sometimes I carry two.  If running my dog for other people Everyone carries one for the dog.

kgb
1 hour ago, studdog said:

If running my dog for other people Everyone carries one for the dog.

Did you ever have anyone balk at that rule? 

Cooter Brown
On 12/15/2017 at 5:36 PM, dogrunner said:

Next years water bottle. 

One nice thing about this bottle is that it's flat and fits nicely in the game pouch of a vest, if that's how you carry your water.

Takes a bit to get the soapy taste out, though.

dogrunner

Not  really it wears off after awhile. Plus they blow bubbles if you don’t have gps you can see where there at. 😆

1 hour ago, Cooter Brown said:

One nice thing about this bottle is that it's flat and fits nicely in the game pouch of a vest, if that's how you carry your water.

Takes a bit to get the soapy taste out, though.

steveziv

I keep coming back to the 20 oz. Powerade Zero bottles.  They fit my holder well and I just refill them during the day.  Taller bottles tend to fall out.

PAZ @ 50/50 with water is my preferred hunting drink.

A squeezy soap bottle for Tucker is a great idea.

c3c1d567-8e21-465e-ba19-55f3c7a67490_2.e

studdog

KGB,  No  .Everyone who hunts with Emmie cheerfully carries water for her.  She is a fully trained FBEC at the top of her game.  People would pay to hunt over her but she is very selective about who guns for her.

MSchafer

I've been using the aluminum coors/miller like bottle cans with the screw cap, along with my pack bladder if its a longer trip. i can heat water in one if i need a hot lunch or tea.

Jakeismydog2
1 hour ago, MSchafer said:

I've been using the aluminum coors/miller like bottle cans with the screw cap, along with my pack bladder if its a longer trip. i can heat water in one if i need a hot lunch or tea.

Ingenious idea. However I would guess it would give a Warden or passer by cause for concern.  "Look at that moron! Drinking beer at 7:30am with a loaded gun."