• Announcements

• Brad Eden

TO THOSE REGISTERING FOR MEMBERSHIP ON UJ   01/06/2018

To the Guests who have decided to register for Membership. PLEASE add more info than just  "hunting" or "Upland hunting" or "birds" or "outdoors" or similar nebulous terms in the required INTERESTS field. Despite this Boards strong spam filtering it is not bullet proof, so Spam registrations do sneak through. I need an inkling that you are a warm blooded human being not a Spam Bot tagging onto key words. Thank you.
dogrunner

At the range.

dogrunner

Not sure why they were wasting there time with the cover it was a nice day.  Guys getting ready for the winter trap league wish the weather was like this for the whole league. 

D38B7D32-4E04-4901-850F-F12B5DC9962A.jpeg

B1AE06DC-6460-4B2F-B421-3F2093F3DE6E.jpeg

1FFAD851-5E97-452D-8A57-320C5506DB6E.jpeg

6C0618F8-1981-4D51-B719-9A9DD954BC6B.jpeg

Huntschool

OMG, most of the trap shooter I know would be whining  about that background..... LOL

gunsrus

How come I'm not seeing pieces ???

dogrunner

Yes Bruce the background is terrible in winter. I can see the targets out of the house but then they hit the slots of open sky and about the time I’m ready to pull the trigger they disappear. Trap field 3 is worse half woods but on the right side power line it’s by far my worst field glad we’re not using that one this year. 

dogrunner
12 hours ago, gunsrus said:

How come I'm not seeing pieces ???

All pics I think were taken before trigger was pulled.  But then again we throw bios and when there frozen like the will be tomorrow they are tough to break. Some guys in my opinion don’t use enough choke and I see plenty of dust but no pieces. 

Mike Connally

My son’s first job was as a trap boy at my gun club. They enjoyed terrorizing the trap shooters by knocking the center out of every 20th target. 

They didn’t get tipped very often. He said it was worth it. 

dogrunner

Fun to watch the frozen Bios on Sunday.  Some looked like they got pushed no pieces though. Others lots of dust but no breakage and some terrible scores.