RookieEP

Wing works vest report

bill
On 4/16/2018 at 6:34 PM, mccuha said:

Yes just type in wing works

Thank all you for the info

fourtrax57

Mine hangs in the garage. Don't like it. Used it in 2016 in Montana. It's made well but it kills my lower back. Cannot adjust right for correct wt. distribution.

Just does not fit well enough.

Hub
3 hours ago, fourtrax57 said:

Mine hangs in the garage. Don't like it. Used it in 2016 in Montana. It's made well but it kills my lower back. Cannot adjust right for correct wt. distribution.

Just does not fit well enough.

What configuration do you have (type of pockets and material) and where are you located in MN?  I've contemplated buying one myself but always wanted to lay my hands on one before shelling out the cash and the lack of response and wait when buying new didn't help my enthusiasm.  Are you interested in selling?

Cooter Brown
6 hours ago, Hub said:

What configuration do you have (type of pockets and material) and where are you located in MN?  I've contemplated buying one myself but always wanted to lay my hands on one before shelling out the cash and the lack of response and wait when buying new didn't help my enthusiasm.  Are you interested in selling?

If Hub is too fat and it will fit a 32 inch waist I'll take it.

Kansas Bound

I just bought a second WW vest. They are in a league of their own.

Irishwhistler

I love mine.  Bombproof 👍.

Mikey 🍀

Hub
11 hours ago, Cooter Brown said:

If Hub is too fat and it will fit a 32 inch waist I'll take it.

Cooter have you been talking to my wife again?  She says we have to get back to walking 5 miles a night with the dogs.  The never ending winter has plumped my frame up some.  :)

Cooter Brown
5 minutes ago, Hub said:

Cooter have you been talking to my wife again?  She says we have to get back to walking 5 miles a night with the dogs.  The never ending winter has plumped my frame up some.  :)

I stopped dipping snuff a year ago and at 56 for the first time in my life I've put on weight.

I used to think people complaining about how hard it was to lose weight were whiners--now I know it ain't so easy!