Sign in to follow this  
settem

Gas heater

settem

Well, I checked my link after I posted and noticed it's now on back order?

I got mine yesterday. 

I can't wait to get it fired up, because I'm sick of unvented propane heater fumes in the shop. 

25/06

That was a good deal on a good heater!

Once you changed over to a vented heater you will be kicking yourself for not doing it sooner!

I am not sure about the new digital thermostats but the old analog ones would not allow temp down as low as I would like.

I bought thermostat for a cooler box. The Thermostat I used works well between 27 degrees and 65 degrees. I can leave the shop just above freezing and kick it up when I need to.

Some of the house Thermostats look like they should be able to be adjusted low but only go down to about 55 degrees or off.

settem
On 12/26/2017 at 10:26 AM, 25/06 said:

That was a good deal on a good heater!

Once you changed over to a vented heater you will be kicking yourself for not doing it sooner!

I am not sure about the new digital thermostats but the old analog ones would not allow temp down as low as I would like.

I bought thermostat for a cooler box. The Thermostat I used works well between 27 degrees and 65 degrees. I can leave the shop just above freezing and kick it up when I need to.

Some of the house Thermostats look like they should be able to be adjusted low but only go down to about 55 degrees or off.

Thanks for the heads up on the thermostat!

I bought a generic thermostat, but didn't realize it only went to 55 degrees till I read your post. I haven't opened the package yet so it will go back. 

I sure love the heater!

No stink and very little noise.